X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Rankings: Week 6

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...on=2007&week=7

Thoughts?

I know I'm going to get hosed for this..

Ravens = overrated.

They are:

0-2 vs. Starting QB's (And AFCN)
    4-0 vs. backups (Frerotte, Dilfer, Warner and Clemens)

I'd say they're probably the worst 4-2 team this year thus far..

Other than that I can't complain.

I think the Giants, Bucco's, and Titans should be higher.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Cleveland is finally getting credit thank god.

And so the playoff push begins. (Yeah it's crazy the Browns thinking about playoffs but with the way our schedule is the rest of the year (NFC West + 2 AFC East teams, Houston, 3 divisional away is tough though)

We have a chance.

1 2 and 3 are right in the right order.

No way the Ravens are 7.

Crazy seeing the Bucs Giants and Redskins in the top 12 (Not saying they aren't, just didn't expect it.)

By the end of the year, 3 NFC west teams could be in the bottom 10.

Comment

I think the Ravens are way to high. Sure they are 4-2 but those 4 wins have been incredibly unimpressive.

Alos I think Dallas should still be #3. Their loss came to NE and Pittsburghs to Arizona. Plus Dallas has one more win than Pittsburgh aswell.

These rankings make you realise how weak the NFL is right now when teams like the Ravens, Buccanears, and Giants are in the top 10 teams in the league.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
          By the end of the year, 3 NFC west teams could be in the bottom 10.
          And 3 AFC East teams will still be in the bottom 5.

Comment

Theres a good chance that all 4 from the NFC West will end up in the bottom 10. If Ratty and Dilfer (not that Smith is much better) keep playing both are bottom 10, ditto for Rams. Seattle likely won't be, but they did look really bad against a Saints team that looked even worse all season.
            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Looks about right - I'd put the Cowboys above the Steelers (losing to the pats > losing to the cardinals) but not a big deal - I'd also put the Giants above the Ravens and Bucs (2 losses to the Top 2 NFC teams, 4-0 otherwise... not bad)

Way better then the Foxsports rankings...

Mad props to Houshyamomma on FF.com

Comment

I have no problem with the Bears ranking but how is our offense brutal? We've scored 27, 27, and 31 points since Griese took over at QB and have quite a few playmakers actually. The only enjoyable thing about this team right now is our offense. That shows to me they aren't even watching the games and just going off of standings and old stereotypes.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  I have no problem with the Bears ranking but how is our offense brutal? We've scored 27, 27, and 31 points since Griese took over at QB and have quite a few playmakers actually. The only enjoyable thing about this team right now is our offense. That shows to me they aren't even watching the games and just going off of standings and old stereotypes.
                  To be fair, the Bears offence is ranked 28th in yards and 20th in points. They haven't exactly been tearing it up. Granted, it has been a big improvement since Griese took over but they still have a long way to go.

Comment

ok... people's argument for the cowboys is ********... first of all they aren't dominating everyone... they should've lost to the bills... The cowboys opponents have a combined win pct of 36.1 while the packers opponent combine for a 48.4 win pct

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      How much of that is ST and Defense and how much of that is offensive? I don't know exactly, but I'm sure atleast 14 of it is ST and probably another 7 or so in D/ST that I don't know about

Comment

Originally posted by dc22 View Post
                        ok... people's argument for the cowboys is ********... first of all they aren't dominating everyone... they should've lost to the bills... The cowboys opponents have a combined win pct of 36.1 while the packers opponent combine for a 48.4 win pct
                        That's like saying the Packers should've lost to the Skins...

Comment

dc, in case you havent noticed, the packers arent exactly dominating everyone either...

Eagles, Vikings, Redskins werent the most impressive wins in the world and we still have no run game so i'm fine with us being rated where we are.
                          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by MaddHatter View Post
                            How much of that is ST and Defense and how much of that is offensive? I don't know exactly, but I'm sure atleast 14 of it is ST and probably another 7 or so in D/ST that I don't know about
                            The defense got some turnovers in the Packers game, but none of them were for scores. One of them put us in good postition for one but that's it. Two touchdowns were from Hester. So that would make it 20, 27, 24. But even still that's far from terrible, and everytime Hester takes one back it also takes away a drive that our offense could potentially score on.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              To be fair, the Bears offence is ranked 28th in yards and 20th in points. They haven't exactly been tearing it up. Granted, it has been a big improvement since Griese took over but they still have a long way to go.
                              I'm not so sure about that. We need to continue working at the running game, but the passing game has been excellent quite frankly. I don't know if it will keep up, a big part of me doubts that it will, but it just seems like an ignorant comment to make given recent circumstances. Talk about how ******* terrible our defense has been, I'm quite fine with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information