X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Bennett traded to Tampa Bay

http://www.kcchiefs.com

WOW!2 picks for Bennett?good pickup for TB but I am shocked we got 2 picks
    Last edited by T-RICH49; 10-16-2007, 03:05 PM.

cn404a

Oops!

The page you were looking for doesn’t exist. But don’t worry — we’ve got plenty of other great KC Chiefs pages for you to check out. Follow any link on the menu, or go home.
    that by the way is the gayest 'page not found' text EVER

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

... I wonder how long Bennett lasts before getting hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
        ... I wonder how long bennet lasts before getting hurt
        I'm surprised he's not already hurt by now.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
          I'm surprised he's not already hurt by now.
          ? you sure he's not?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I don't think I would ever give up 2 picks for this guy. There almost has to be a better option than him.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Well as long as they are late rounders I am sure it's no sweat off of Tampas back. This is as easy of a shot that Tampa will have at a playoff berth in probably their franchise history.

The Falcons are Vickless and have a makeshift offensive line. The Panthers lost their starting QB and are playing a 42 year old relic and have had no running game this year. The Saints are 1-4 and are a very unbalanced team.

When two of the teams in your division lost their starting qb and every team in the division is off to a bad start, there is not reason why you wouldn't want mortgage a little bit of your future.

Comment

any TB fans want to chime in on Bennett's fantasy value? In have a team in a 16-team league that could use even a 50 or 60 yard a game RB, will he produce at least that much? I have never liked him much, but a starting RB is a starting RB.
                Originally posted by 21ST
                He was protecting his self
                Originally posted by tjsunstein
                From what? His leg?
                Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I guess that means LaBrandon Toefield won't be going there. There were rumors that he would be traded there, but now I guess not.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Although he doesn't really fit the mold of what Tampa Bay's built for, it's a good trade.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'll guess an 08 and 09 Round 6 pick or something like that.. anyways.. Hooray! I have Michael Bennett on my Fantasy team.. Hopefully this turns into something good.

Comment

He brings some big play capabillity to the bucs, and im pretty sure hes a good reciever out of the backfield. He also will complement graham well, and with a great fullback like Askew he should do great

Comment

He should just run track....sorry Bucs fans, but you basically got yourself a sprinter with no running skills whatsoever. Honestly he has zero vision.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                            Although he doesn't really fit the mold of what Tampa Bay's built for, it's a good trade.
                            I actually think he has some potential in the WCO.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                              I actually think he has some potential in the WCO.
                              LMAO, u r one funny dude. All got is Mr. "I could have been in the Olympics"
                              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information