Your teams biggest weakness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your teams biggest weakness

Simple... Just explain what you think is your teams biggest weakness, and explain your reasons. This is a thread for all those 'homers' out there to prove ppl wrong, they can critique thier own fav' team!

I'll start of with the Steelers:

They get away from the run too quickly if thier losing, a prime example was against 'Zona 3 weeks ago, they fell behind, then we got Ben throwing some crazy passes, he got picked off twice, and we lost the game. I think we would have been more successfull if we had pounded with the ball and threw in a few playactions and screens etc.etc.

P.s I'm intersested to see what Patriots fans think, what can they improve??? I also wanna hear from all those Cowboy fans... I've never heard one say a bad word about thier team! ;)

Packers:

Offence:
    The run game is horrendous. Both the play of the backs and the offensive line. They need to be able to run against the Cover 2 or the offence will stall like it did late against the Bears.

Defence:
    They're vulnerable to the big play because they often leave their corners on an island in bump and run coverage. If the quarterback has a lot of time to throw, big plays can result. Also, they have trouble covering tight ends and their nickelback can be picked on in 3 receiver sets.

Comment

^ Like the honesty!

Comment

Falcons

Offense - Where to start? Anyway, no real QB, no power running game, an O-Line in transition. The only bright side is Roddy White and Laurent Robinson look good as the future 1-2 punch at WR.

Defense - The D-Line has been unable to stay healthy for three years running. If they were to play together at once they would be dominant. Keith Brooking is better suited as an OLB. The saftie tandem of Chris Crocker and Lawyer Milloy struggle in coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
          Packers:

Offence:
          The run game is horrendous. Both the play of the backs and the offensive line. They need to be able to run against the Cover 2 or the offence will stall like it did late against the Bears.

Defence:
          They're vulnerable to the big play because they often leave their corners on an island in bump and run coverage. If the quarterback has a lot of time to throw, big plays can result. Also, they have trouble covering tight ends and their nickelback can be picked on in 3 receiver sets.
          Definitly agree, we have great starters, but no depth in the secondary.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=13730

Already a thread, died down a week or so ago but all the info you want is there.

Comment

Giants: Depth at OL by far. We have no depth at really any position(except maybe Grey Rugemer). Many would think, "oh LT, Diehl isnt good there", i giggle at them and say LT aint such a weakness after all is it? perhaps LG to replace Richie 69, but if we did that, DD would go back to LG most likely, so then it'd be LT, but depth at OL is horrid for us

D: oh boy, where to go here. I'll go with Safety. Not SS, because Gibril should be there, not at FS. But Butler is even worse at FS than he is at SS so he's at strong. Could used more talent/youth at CB, and a possible LB. Mitchell is a one year guy, but we've got LOADS of young talent behind him
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Patriots
                Offense: OL consistency. They are never consistent in run or pass blocking.

Defense: TACKLING. Miss too many tackles letting the opponenets get extra yards easily. We dont swarm to the ball like Jacksonville or other teams do. Whoever is there will try to make a tackle..other people dont bust their ass to get to the ball as fast as they can.

Comment

Jacksonville:
                  No playmaking wide receivers and a lack of depth at safety.

Comment

Ravens

offense:all of our QB suck.

defense:I guess pass defense, we havent gotten a lot of pressure which affects the CB.

Comment

The Packers don't really have one glaring weakness...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

We're 0-6, how the hell am I supposed to find one weakness. It would be harder to find a strength.

Comment

Offense: Pass protection. Garrard's been sacked 15 times in 5 games. Tony Pashos is getting alot of heat, but I've heard that he's not the big problem, but just a collective issue.

Defense: Pass defense. I would say secondary, but I think the linebackers have a role to play. They definitely need to improve here on Monday.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                            We're 0-6, how the hell am I supposed to find one weakness. It would be harder to find a strength.
                            Donnie Jones is averaging over 50 yards a punt.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston View Post
                              The Packers don't really have one glaring weakness...
                              Except for our league worst rushing attack...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information