Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Brown Out for the Season

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3074221

Knee injury is severe enough to sideline him for the rest of 2007. Looks like the Dolphins are in 100% tank mode...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Wow. What's more likely: Patriots undefeated or Dolphins winless?

Comment

Looks like 2 more wins for Buffalo

Comment

Just what Buffalo really needs: More wins to mess up its draft position when they have little chance to make the playoffs...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Wow. That is such a massive blow. He was having his breakout season too. Its a shame.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

He was actually having a great season. What a shame.

Comment

Well, at least they still have... Jason Taylor? It sucks to be a Dolphins fan.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Just what Buffalo really needs: More wins to mess up its draft position when they have little chance to make the playoffs...
                There is nobody worth taking for Buffalo in the top 8 picks or so. We don't need a QB with Trent Edwards impressing the coaching staff. We don't need one of the OTs with Jason Peters being our franchise LT. We don't need a RB so McFadden is out. The only logical picks if Buffalo were in the top 5 would be Dorsey or Campbell but we already have a ton of money tied into our DL. We need to pick around 10 so we can go for the best available CB or WR not named DeSean Jackson.

Comment

Well, the Phins will have a shot to really regroup and reset their identity with a franchise QB this year. They seem to like Ginn as a future solid player, and Hagan has been doing well also. I doubt St. Louis drafts a QB, so even if they don't get the #1 pick, they'll be able to draft the QB they need. Problem is, they also need playmakers in the secondary and a more solid OLine...

Comment

Coming Soon: Ricky Williams A Game Near You

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      There is nobody worth taking for Buffalo in the top 8 picks or so. We don't need a QB with Trent Edwards impressing the coaching staff. We don't need one of the OTs with Jason Peters being our franchise LT. We don't need a RB so McFadden is out. The only logical picks if Buffalo were in the top 5 would be Dorsey or Campbell but we already have a ton of money tied into our DL. We need to pick around 10 so we can go for the best available CB or WR not named DeSean Jackson.
                      I think the Buffalo D is very underrated, and they are getting better. Poz coming back next year will be awesome for them. They really need more playmakers on O. I could see a big time TE or another WR weapon. That makes the most sense to me right now. I could be wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        I am so high on Malcolm Jenkins that I think he is one of the few CBs to deserve a pick in the 7-10 range. I also think that as much money the Bills spent on the d-line, Sendick Ellis would still be a nice player to add.

If you really want to add a WR, Malcolm Kelly could be worth the pick if he runs sub 4.5.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Well they are the front runners for the Jake Long sweepstakes.

But who knows, maybe they will fall in love with Desean Jackson....jk

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                            I think the Buffalo D is very underrated, and they are getting better. Poz coming back next year will be awesome for them. They really need more playmakers on O. I could see a big time TE or another WR weapon. That makes the most sense to me right now. I could be wrong, though.
                            If there were a Kellen Winslow or a Jeremey Shockey in this draft I'd agree with you but there isn't so we can afford to draft a mid round TE prospect with reliable hands. I really like Bear Pascoe from Fresno State as a late round guy for Buffalo. As for WR, it's definately a huge position of need but we need a big red zone threat so DeSean Jackson better not be in our draft plans

Comment

That sucks for Miami, he was thier only good playmaker this year. Miami absolutely stink right now, and i cant see it getting any better. Sorry guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information