Who has the most rowdy fans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the most rowdy fans?

We all hear about violence at soccer games overseas. Or about Raider fans rioting after losing the superbowl. I see a fight at EVERY Giants/Dodgers or Giants/A's game I go to.

What are some of your most rowdy game stories. Please share.

I was inspired by this article. Maybe this is why no one goes to raider games....
    http://cbs5.com/local/local_story_295002741.html

I saw another story about yesterday's game. Late Saturday night some Raiders fans were tailgating outside the stadium and a local gang mistook them for a rival gang. 4 of the tailgaters were shot but none of them died.

Comment

After a skins boys game when i was little on MNF, two guys almost got in a fight on the metro (and this is when WAS sucked badly) they were as drunk as could be

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        After a skins boys game when i was little on MNF, two guys almost got in a fight on the metro (and this is when WAS sucked badly) they were as drunk as could be
        Lol never go on the metro after the game, unless you're lookin to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
          Yeah but overall I stopped going to skins games because most of the fans are Rudy G. Executives in suits and ties I can't stand it.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

did u watch MFN two weeks ago???

Buffalo

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
              did u watch MFN two weeks ago???

Buffalo
              Thats how every city is during MNF.

Comment

everyone knows its the raider fans :p

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                  No it isnt. Trust me!!!

You guys are acting as if when fights happen, its like whoa, drop everything theres a fight happening. Welcome to Buffalo.

After the Monday nighter Orchard Park looked like a WARZONE literally!! it was insane. Fight were everywhere. Beer were being thrown. Drunks are everywhere, the security dont even bother throwing them out. They let them sober up for about 10 mins, then let them go back out.

The Ralph looks like a complete War Zone on night games. When you are driving/walking in from afar. You see the stadium because it is on somewhat of a hill, and all you see are the lights of the stadium and then SMOKE all aorund. You would;ve thought they just fought WW3 in there.

They dont say Buffalo is in the top 3 places to see a game.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    Actually thats what Buffalo is like every week. They deftinaly have great fans and they are very rowdy. Everytime ive been there ive always seen security guards running down or up the stairs stopping a fight. Ive also seen people run onto the field so yeah they deftinaly have crazy and rowdy fans. They love the Bills.

I really dont know how rowdy the vikings fans are at the game seeing how ive only seen 1 game in Minnesota and it was a Preseason game aganist the chargers so i really dont know about them.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Ive never had a problem at a Raider game.The people there are lovely.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                        Actually thats what Buffalo is like every week. They deftinaly have great fans and they are very rowdy. Everytime ive been there ive always seen security guards running down or up the stairs stopping a fight. Ive also seen people run onto the field so yeah they deftinaly have crazy and rowdy fans. They love the Bills.

I really dont know how rowdy the vikings fans are at the game seeing how ive only seen 1 game in Minnesota and it was a Preseason game aganist the chargers so i really dont know about them.

It gets pretty loud in the Metrodome. I went to the MNF game against Dallas a couple years ago and it was just nuts.

Comment

I went to an Eagles game with some friends and we were all wearing our skins jerseys I expected the fans to be crazy and probably cuss us out and even poor drinks on us but surprisingly their fans were so soft, we cheered the skins in their victory the entire game and no one said anything, there was a guy a few rows back who was shouting F*** the skins, but that probably wasn't even directed towards us.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            It gets pretty loud in the Metrodome. I went to the MNF game against Dallas a couple years ago and it was just nuts.
                            Yeah i knew the Metrodome was loud.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                              I went to an Eagles game with some friends and we were all wearing our skins jerseys I expected the fans to be crazy and probably cuss us out and even poor drinks on us but surprisingly their fans were so soft, we cheered the skins in their victory the entire game and no one said anything, there was a guy a few rows back who was shouting F*** the skins, but that probably wasn't even directed towards us.
                              Haha, this reminds me of a funny story. I was at a Sabres game and they were playing the Maple Leafs, and there were a bunch of Leafs fans in front of me and my bro, and they were just being obnoxious and stupid. Loud and idiotic, and this guy behind me was getting all pissed off at them and began saying how he wanted just 1 more person to go after them and beat the crap outta them, hahaha, another thing to throw your way about Buffalo sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information