Alright Emmitt...Im sorry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright Emmitt...Im sorry

But I cant listen to you on espn anymore for another 2 months.....I cant even understand what he's trying to say half the time because he cant get out one sentence properly, nothing away from him, or his views, but its hard to focus when someone cant get out a sentence without screwing up badly

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

See below.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I believe that Emmitt the analyst has tarnished Emmitt the player's legacy. It's really atrocious. He has no business being on television.

Comment

Emmit Smith makes me afraid that LT will go into broadcasting after his career. If it makes people hate him as much as it has Emmit... *shudders*....then again, at least he can get a sentence out.

Comment

Emmit Smith can get a sentence out, it's just 157 words long. I sit there and wait for his thought to end and it never does.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Emmit Smith can get a sentence out, it's just 157 words long. I sit there and wait for his thought to end and it never does.
            Maybe because he spends too much time trying to relate to the other analysts, when they clearly don't even understand what he's talking about...he gets some of the blankest looks I've ever seen during his 34 minute thoughts.

Comment

i heard him arguing with Young and it was just painful to see the conversation to go in circles for about 15 min with Stuart Scott trying to progress the convo and actually get an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                I believe that Emmitt the analyst has tarnished Emmitt the player's legacy. It's really atrocious. He has no business being on television.
                Sad thing is it has, it shouldnt but it has...I try to give him an unbiased attempt at decency every time I listen to him talk, but saying he's hard to follow would be a huge understatement

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                  Emmit Smith makes me afraid that LT will go into broadcasting after his career. If it makes people hate him as much as it has Emmit... *shudders*....then again, at least he can get a sentence out.
                  yeah great sentences like "i'm a classy person, i'm so damn classy that i'm calling myself classy..."

Comment

"Brett Favre have a great Tight End."-Emmitt Smith
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post
                      yeah great sentences like "i'm a classy person, i'm so damn classy that i'm calling myself classy..."
                      Clever...LT called the Patriots "unclassy" after an emotional loss. Peyton Manning sold out his O-Line. Tom Brady flipped out after losing to the Dolphins. It happens.

For the most part of his career he's kept his mouth shut, and has been "classy".

EDIT: Anyway, not an LT thread, I'll steer it back on topic haha.

Fire Emmit Smith.
                      Last edited by JK17; 10-22-2007, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
                        "Brett Favre have a great Tight End."-Emmitt Smith
                        Emmitt completely butchered that ... Brett Favre doesn't has a great tight end at all. Stupid.
                        Last edited by Geo; 10-23-2007, 12:21 AM.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

"Don't Quit.. Don't even quit" - Emmitt Smith

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                            Clever...LT called the Patriots "unclassy" after an emotional loss. Peyton Manning sold out his O-Line. Tom Brady flipped out after losing to the Dolphins. It happens.

For the most part of his career he's kept his mouth shut, and has been "classy".

EDIT: Anyway, not an LT thread, I'll steer it back on topic haha.

Fire Emmit Smith.
                            uh huh.. it was a joke dude. chill.

Comment

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                              i heard him arguing with Young and it was just painful to see the conversation to go in circles for about 15 min with Stuart Scott trying to progress the convo and actually get an answer.
                              Steve Young is actually one of the best football personalities there is. He is a great speaker and if you listen to some of his clips from our local radio station, in just about every segment he has a great point that just makes you understand what a smart guy he really is.

Look up Steve Young at KNBR.com and it's just great talk about football. http://media.knbr.com/knbr/young.mp3

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information