Sick of This!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of This!

I know this is no new fact but im so sick of Tony Kornheiser! Tirico isnt that bad and Jaws is the football commentator that i respect the most. But i am so sick of Kornheiser and his stupid Chuck Norris jokes through the entire first half. So i figured i would ask your guys opinion. Keep him or bring in someone else in (If so who?)

You're missing the point...

Who is the better QB? Brady or Manning?
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      You're missing the point...

Who is the better QB? Brady or Manning?
      Favre.... Not really, but hes having a good year!
      Last edited by ImBrotherCain; 10-23-2007, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Emmit Smith all day long.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I was mocking Kornheiser. I swear if he mentioned Brady and Manning in the same sentence one more time, I was gonna...buy him a wig...I hate how he uses 4 strands of hair as a comb over. I mean dang...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

tony just needs to stay with PTI. hes great on that show, and that show just isnt the same without him or wilbon or both. on MNF everything tony says is rehearsed, its like hes not even watching the game.

Comment

I like Kornheiser on PTI but honestly he doesnt know even close to enough about the game to be an announcer. And I think Jaws is waaayyy overrated. I like Tirico a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                I like Kornheiser on PTI but honestly he doesnt know even close to enough about the game to be an announcer. And I think Jaws is waaayyy overrated. I like Tirico a lot.
                Jaws knows what hes talking about, hes on the ball and i think hes one of the best analysts out there besides Emmit of course :-p

Comment

i thought the sunday night team a couple of years ago was really good but thats just me.

Comment

Kornheiser has a Homer Simpson Haircut..

Comment

I can't think of the ideal analyst to mix with Jaws. I want it to be a defensive guy but there aren't many.
                      I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

They need to get Parcells in the booth.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          They need to get Parcells in the booth.

Hell yes they do. I like Tom Jackson and Steve Young too.

Tirico+Young+Jackson would be awesome for MNF
                          Last edited by yo123; 10-23-2007, 12:48 AM.

Comment

See I love Parcells (and Tom Jackson) but I don't know if he translates to the booth.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

I'm sick of Kornheiser, especially after tonight's game when he was useless at best (trying ot be kind). It's no coincidence that the game becomes much better when Kornheiser leaves at the two-minute mark for the halftime PTI.

I plan to write a note to ESPN in the next few days calmly expressing the feelings above. Not that that one note will do or mean much of anything, but still.

Some of the combinations or persons mentioned, I'd love to see but it probably wouldn't happen (or it hasn't happened yet at any case). For the time being, I'd just like to see a two-man booth with Tirico and Jaws. If they have to bring in a third person, Dick Vermeil would be an excellent candidate, I feel. He's a great commentator and has already proven he can work well with Jaws. I'd enjoy every word I would hear from the wise/experienced Vermeil, which is far from the case with Kornheiser.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information