Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy McMicheal guarantees win...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21436232/

Shouldn't they win a game first before they start going around making guarantees?

I know he shouldn't go around saying "Oh we suck were going to lose" but shut up until you win at least one game...

He should gurantee he MIGHT GET A RECEPTION.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

And gurantee he will stop beating his pregnant wife.

Or learn to block as well would be good, hope he is better there he was horrible here at it.

Comment

I was hoping a Dolphin would say that. We need some bulletin board material so this team doesn't fall for the trap game.

Why can't Joey Porter run his mouth about Osi? Come on Joey, I know you have it in you.

Comment

In other news, Claude Terrell got arrested. Could are offensive line be anymore pathetic?

Claude Terrell G St. Louis Rams Updated 10/23/07 9:22 AM collapse
          News: Terrell was charged Tuesday with assaulting his wife at a suburban Houston hotel.

Impacts: Police said they found a woman with ``obvious signs of physical injury'' after responding to a disturbance at a hotel. The woman, who said she was Terrell's wife, told police he had assaulted her. Terrell was located at another nearby hotel, where he was arrested and charged with assault-family violence, a class A misdemeanor, police said.Terrell appeared in six games with three starts for the winless Rams this season.
          Last edited by yodabear; 10-23-2007, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            I was hoping a Dolphin would say that. We need some bulletin board material so this team doesn't fall for the trap game.

Why can't Joey Porter run his mouth about Osi? Come on Joey, I know you have it in you.

Randy McMichael is a Rams player....

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              Randy McMichael is a Rams player....
              I know, thats why Im saying I was hoping that a dolphin would say something like that to get our guys riled up.

Joey Porter still has a couple of days to say something ignorant, so theres still hope.

Comment

Although I guarantee we win too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  I know, thats why Im saying I was hoping that a dolphin would say something like that to get our guys riled up.

Joey Porter still has a couple of days to say something ignorant, so theres still hope.
                  Oh, I thought yo forgot he's on the Rams now. I made that mistake when I first read this thread...

Comment

Oh, I thought yo forgot he's on the Rams now. I made that mistake when I first read this thread...
                    LOL, hahaha. *points and laughs*
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                      In other news, Claude Terrell got arrested. Could are offensive line be anymore pathetic?
                      Geez, probably not. Wasn't this the same guy that mouthed off to Linehan this past week during practice?

He needs to get cut and made of an example of imo.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

The Rams are just a hot mess right now. They look like they can run the table the other way.

Theyre not this bad. I don't get why theyre playing like it. Right now Oklahoma would hand them their ass.

Speaking of which, Sam Bradford tickles my pickle.

Comment

As bad as the Rams are, I think the Dolphins and Falcons are in much worse predicaments.

Comment

As bad as the Rams are, I think the Dolphins and Falcons are in much worse predicaments.
                            At least the dolphins have been close sometimes. So have the Falcons. The Rams have been destroyed on a weekly basis. You can see Atlanta winning a game. You can see Miami winning a game (probably against the Jets), but the Rams look like they can't beat anybody.

Comment

Miami just lost their best player and one of the top RB in the league. Atlanta just lost another LT. Meanwhile the Rams will get Steven Jackson back.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information