Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 on the block?

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...T02/710230301/

This is pretty much speculation but... Marvin Lewis will niether confirm nor deny the rumor....

Originally posted by ocho cinco
    Johnson, chased down Monday by a half-dozen reporters in the players' parking lot adjacent to Paul Brown Stadium, didn't snuff out trade talk.

"There is always truth in something," Johnson said when asked about the report.

please give up our whole first day for him

please
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Seeing as they can't trade him for however many months now, the Bengals are doing a very ****** job of handling this. But, then again, perhaps pissing off one of your top players when you're 2-4 is a good way to spark a mid-season turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
        please give up our whole first day for him

please
        Since we're past the deadline.. it's not really possible... but, CJ as a skin would make me happy. 3rd and Moss for 85? Or maybe just a 2nd.... either way.

Comment

Originally posted by McBain View Post
          Since we're past the deadline.. it's not really possible... but, CJ as a skin would make me happy. 3rd and Moss for 85? Or maybe just a 2nd.... either way.
          No way you could get him for just a second round pick. The Redskins have enough highly paid recievers as it is anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            No way you could get him for just a second round pick. The Redskins have enough highly paid recievers as it is anyway.
            He means 2nd rounder and Santana.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

CJ as a Bear would be sick.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

How about the Bengals trade Johnson to the Raiders for a bit of a reality check. He thinks he's got it bad in Cincy send him out there and it'll change his life. Granted the Raiders are not as bad as they have been but still they are not a team that is contending and it is the "Black Hole."

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                  He means 2nd rounder and Santana.
                  I don't think so.
                  3rd and Moss for 85? Or maybe just a 2nd
                  Unless he wrote it wrong or something he was suggesting a second rounder for Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                    CJ as a Bear would be sick.
                    Lovie wouldn't be able to handle him.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      How about the Bengals trade Johnson to the Raiders for a bit of a reality check. He thinks he's got it bad in Cincy send him out there and it'll change his life. Granted the Raiders are not as bad as they have been but still they are not a team that is contending and it is the "Black Hole."
                      nah nah i get what ur saying and i like the punishment, but send him to the jets. What better way to utilize his speed than having him running routes over the middle where chad will get him layed out. Plus he won't have any money to pay child support for his 4 kids with how many times mangini will fine him for whatever it is mangini fines people for haha.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
                        Lovie wouldn't be able to handle him.
                        and they wouldn't have somebody that could get him the football unless they're smart and draft someone who is capable.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I don't like him at all but, he's the exact thing that could save football in Jacksonville.

He'd make the Jaguars relevant to the media for the first time in years. He'd give the fans that love a show a reason to come to the games. And, he'd bolster the absolute worst position on our team.

win-win-win

But damn I hate his antics.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                          It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                          Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                          http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                          421 Witness
                          756*

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                            and they wouldn't have somebody that could get him the football unless they're smart and draft someone who is capable.

I agree that CJ would demand a better QB than any of the scrubs we have.

Comment

No way it happens, but how funny would a DeAngelo Hall for Ocho trade be?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information