No Sunday Night Football this week??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sunday Night Football this week??

Maybe im late, or maybe im wrong, but I was just looking and it doesnt look like Sunday night football has a game slot, anyone know whats the deal with that?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Baseball. Game 4 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble View Post
      Baseball. Game 4 I think.
      :(

sucks when your only left with Monday Night Football

Comment

Sure there is Sunday Night Football. Central Florida vs Southern Mississippi... I know its college, but its still football.
        Originally posted by nvot9
        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Yeah Its sort of Odd, But I dont watch it often anyways because Dexter is on at 9 and I watch that so. I think the Miami vs New York is gonna be fun to watch just to know its not in america.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

The HOU and SD game might be move to sunday night because of everything thats happening in Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
              Yeah Its sort of Odd, But I dont watch it often anyways because Dexter is on at 9 and I watch that so. I think the Miami vs New York is gonna be fun to watch just to know its not in america.

Is that London game going to be televised?? I was just wondering which game they were going to show

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Is that London game going to be televised?? I was just wondering which game they were going to show
                The Giants game is on at 1 eastern. I'm not sure if the map is out for which markets will be getting that game but I'm sure it will be a lot.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  The Giants game is on at 1 eastern. I'm not sure if the map is out for which markets will be getting that game but I'm sure it will be a lot.
                  cowboys have a bye, im pretty sure its going to play out here...thats the game im hoping for at least

Comment

I know its on Fox For me. At least thats whats schedule on Direct TV. Then Again I live in New York So i get Giants Games every week i think.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      cowboys have a bye, im pretty sure its going to play out here...thats the game im hoping for at least
                      Yeah I'm sure it will be. I bet the game is playing in every market that is possible. The NFL wants to show the game off as much as possible.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Here we go.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-08-FOX1.html
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information