Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vilma Placed On IR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vilma Placed On IR

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3082154

    Wonder if this is going to escalate the trade rumors?

    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

  • #2
    It would have to bring down his value though, eh?
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

    Next Up: 2012

    Comment


    • #3
      sadly, i'd say he's gone in the offseason. the one player i wouldn't want to see leave.

      I don't see his value decreasing. People know what he can do when healthy, even if they haven't seen it the past 2 years in this defensive scheme


      Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

      Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Jets won't get much for him considering the injury and just one year left on his contract
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

        Comment


        • #5
          I hope Detroit has a go at him... Vilma is a beast when used properly, it's just too bad the Jets haven't been able to build their defense around their most talented defensive player....

          Sig by Fenikz

          I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
            Jets won't get much for him considering the injury and just one year left on his contract
            i just hope management is smart enough to hold onto him if adequate value isn't given. I don't want a trade just to get rid of him...


            Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

            Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
              i just hope management is smart enough to hold onto him if adequate value isn't given. I don't want a trade just to get rid of him...

              "Always bet on stupidity". :(

              Comment


              • #8
                Pull the trigger Denver. We'll give you Ian Gold and Nick Ferguson, along with Washington's second rounder.


                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                  Pull the trigger Denver. We'll give you Ian Gold and Nick Ferguson, along with Washington's second rounder.
                  But Ian Gold wouldn't fit in the 3-4 either. And for the same reason.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                    But Ian Gold wouldn't fit in the 3-4 either. And for the same reason.
                    To be fair, Ian Gold wouldn't fit in the anything.


                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                      Pull the trigger Denver. We'll give you Ian Gold and Nick Ferguson, along with Washington's second rounder.
                      No, sir. He's going to be a Saint ftw.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                      “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                        No, sir. He's going to be a Saint ftw.
                        Well, I guess we'll need to throw in the entire Redskins first day to keep him away from you.


                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I must admit, the thought of Dan Snyder itching to make a trade also crossed my mind. Hahaha
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I hope he comes here and we move to a 3-4 and have Vilma and Prescott Burgess manning the middle of our D!!!!!

                            I should be waking up from that dream any minute now.
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                            Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bulluck, Vilma and Thornton would be a killer LB corps.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information