X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official "I hate the Patriots" thread,

Discuss their lack of class here.

Things to discuss:

Running up the score. He makes it completely obvious, keeping the starters in and going for it on 4th down when up 38.

As if that weren't enough, they go for it AGAIN, on fourth and two, when up 45-0.

Vince Wilfork with the cheap shot.

Rodney Harrison with the HGH.

The spying.

Belicheat with his general douchiness.

Man I hope the Colts win. No class on the Pats, none at all.

This can double as a "remix_6 is the biggest homer on the planet" thread too, if you so desire.
    I pretty much just posted this to watch remix blindly defend everything the pats did

I was thinking of starting the "If the Colts don't win next weekend there is no God thread" but you already beat me to it.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I love the Patriots. Everyone should start a I hate Mangini thread for waking up this beast by calling out the Pats with the video tapes. If people wanted to doubt the accomplishments of the Patriots because of the spygate scandal, well Bill, Brady, and company are going to prove you wrong by blowing teams out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        I love the Patriots. Everyone should start a I hate Mangini thread for waking up this beast by calling out the Pats with the video tapes. If people wanted to doubt the accomplishments of the Patriots because of the spygate scandal, well Bill, Brady, and company are going to prove you wrong by blowing teams out.

I love the Pats as well. I don't like the fact that they run up scores, but they just have way too many players on their team that I like.

Comment

There is no point of blowing out a tired team. I don't think they proved anything more today than last week, except you can now say they are classless.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I like that Tom Brady is repping the University of Michigan well with 30 TD and 2 INT, LOL.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                Not like I'm a Browns fan who have no real connections to the Pats or anything. I couldn't just be an unbiased fan who doesn't like the Pats.

Comment

i also hate the media

belicheat is the best ever; every team cheats; it doesnt help you

tom brady can do no wrong

randy moss is the smartest receiver ever; hes a great teammate; his blowups in minnesota and oakland were cuz the teams were bad; who cares if he's had a bad past (jail time, runnin into a cop, smokin)

rodney harrison isnt the only player to use hgh; its a conspiracy against the pats

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                    word for word.

I'd like to add this:

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

The Patriots are high comedy because of the dissension they bring out in people. I enjoy the anger in the game threads.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                        Discuss their lack of class here.

Things to discuss:

Running up the score. He makes it completely obvious, keeping the starters in and going for it on 4th down when up 38.

As if that weren't enough, they go for it AGAIN, on fourth and two, when up 45-0.

Vince Wilfork with the cheap shot.

Rodney Harrison with the HGH.

The spying.

Belicheat with his general douchiness.

Man I hope the Colts win. No class on the Pats, none at all.

This can double as a "remix_6 is the biggest homer on the planet" thread too, if you so desire.
                        I pretty much just posted this to watch remix blindly defend everything the pats did
                        i take offense to that
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

People just hate winners. They wish their teams were as good as the Pats.

Comment

God Damn Shady Brady, and bill Belicheat. Okay we know ur good now, u dont have to run up the score to 45-0.

If Brady goes down then the season is over. I thought all those hits Wilfork had that people said where cheap, (Bills, and one other one) I thought it just happend and was part of football, he was in motion, it wasn't purposely he did it. I take it back, Wilcheapshot.

Comment

People just hate winners. They wish their teams were as good as the Pats.
                              Yep. Same reason why everyone hates Notre Dame, Michigan, and USC (football), Duke (basketball), the Yankees, Cowboys, and Spurs.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information