• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Surpise/Biggest Dissapointment Teams

Suprise: Detriot Lions

Dissapointment: Chicago/New Orleans/St Louis

thoughts?

Biggest surprises are the Bucs and Browns, biggest dissapointments are the Rams and Bears due to injury, and the 49ers.

Comment

At the rate things are going, the Saints will win the NFC South. They aren't 7-0, but they don't look like they'll be a disappointment. Just a slow start

I'd say

Surprise: Browns

Disappointment: Bengals

Comment

the bengals are truly disappointing me.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Biggest surprises: Bills, Browns, Lions. (I know I sound homerish with my choice of the Bills, and I hate saying stuff like this, but... we could very easily be 5-2 right now. I know we're 3-4, but we've had some VERY good games this season. Take the MNF game for example. Our defense stood out, and our offense floundered. We just need everything to click.)

Biggest dissapointments: Rams, Bengals, Saints

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Biggest Surprises: Packers, Browns, Patriots

Biggest Dissapointments: Bears, Steven Jackson, 49'ers

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

You're surprised that the Patriots are playing like they are?

Maybe I didn't expect them to put up 40 on average, but to be honest I didn't expect them to lose a game this season (I'm dead serious, weird expectation but I don't think they will unless its towards the end and they aren't playing their starters.)

Comment

Browns have really suprised me and Im happy I hope they keep it up.

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

Originally posted by 23trufant View Post
                  Browns have really suprised me and Im happy I hope they keep it up.
                  Me too for the simple fact that Dallas has their 1st round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                    You're surprised that the Patriots are playing like they are?

Maybe I didn't expect them to put up 40 on average, but to be honest I didn't expect them to lose a game this season (I'm dead serious, weird expectation but I don't think they will unless its towards the end and they aren't playing their starters.)
                    The Patriots are being regarded as one of the best teams ever by some. Of course people were predicting them to be good. But not that good.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'm kinda surprised the Giants have started well - I thought they were going to struggle out of the gate and although they've started well and finished poor often these past few seasons, I just expected them to struggle all round this season. I'm a little surprised the Bills aren't worse off and likewise for the Chiefs and Buccs. Cleveland and Detroit aren't really surprises to me - unless I'm mistaken both were visibly showing signs of this sort of improvement last season with some very close games.

It's disappointing to see the 49ers and Rams how they are as I expected better, and particularly for the Bengals. Otherwise, nothing else is a huge disappointment to me really.

Comment

The browns are pissing me off.........

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                          Doesn't that bite? We suck for so many years and the one year you get our draft pick we will probably be picking 15-24

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                            I do wonder why that is?

surprise
                            - my lions, aren't they doing well? and the Browns and Bucs (draft picks 2/4 have winning records as of now!)

dissapointments - Rams, Jets, Bears.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Why are the Lions a surprise didnt you hear Kitna say 10+ wins?!?! lol.

But yeah Niners are the dissapointment, everyone said they would be in the playoffs and all that and now they arent even being considered.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information