Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Rogers done for the year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carlos Rogers done for the year

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3085834

    It's unfortunate for the Skins, but I have to say that I can't feel too bad.

    This guy was just barely starting to come into his own after a very inconsistent first two seasons.

    On a separate note, has anyone noticed that seemingly every opponent that New England has played has been badly beaten up in the secondary?

    - Smoot was out and Rodgers missed most of yesterday's game

    - Henry was out and Newman banged up against Dallas

    - Terrence McGee missed the game against Buffalo

    There were a few more that don't immediately come to mind (Dyson against the Jets, iirc). And now, to top it off, I'm hearing that Jackson might miss the game next week. It blows my mind.
    Originally posted by 21ST
    He was protecting his self
    Originally posted by tjsunstein
    From what? His leg?
    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
    That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
    "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

    DeMarcus Ware

  • #2
    Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3085834

    It's unfortunate for the Skins, but I have to say that I can't feel too bad.

    This guy was just barely starting to come into his own after a very inconsistent first two seasons.

    On a separate note, has anyone noticed that seemingly every opponent that New England has played has been badly beaten up in the secondary?

    - Smoot was out and Rodgers missed most of yesterday's game

    - Henry was out and Newman banged up against Dallas

    - Terrence McGee missed the game against Buffalo

    There were a few more that don't immediately come to mind (Dyson against the Jets, iirc). And now, to top it off, I'm hearing that Jackson might miss the game next week. It blows my mind.
    You can't feel bad for him for having a serious career affecting injury because he hasn't been stellar this year?

    Sig By:The Dynasty

    2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

    Comment


    • #3
      He played great against Detroit, but i guess he got helped out by the blitz. I think he had a solid year



      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

      Comment


      • #4
        that definalty sucks to hear.. i mean you didn thear much about him but thats a good thign cause it means he wasnt getting burned hardcore by receivers.. hopefully he can return close ot full speed

        Sig By Diehardvikingfan

        Comment


        • #5
          There is just too many people going down for the season with injuries.

          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
            that definalty sucks to hear.. i mean you didn thear much about him but thats a good thign cause it means he wasnt getting burned hardcore by receivers.. hopefully he can return close ot full speed
            Yeah we were lucky that he dropped to us at #9. Basically Antrell Rolle, Pacman, and Carlos were 1a, 1b, and 1c, so obviously I would rather have Carlos than the other two.

            Sig By:The Dynasty

            2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

            Comment


            • #7
              wow, one of my favourite players, this definetly sucks...

              just leaves room for smoot to come back and step up like he did back in the day.


              RIP, Sean Taylor.

              Comment


              • #8
                lol

                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

                anyways the injury was ugly..i knew from that moment is was bad. its a shame though. i wish him best of luck in his recovery

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3085834

                  It's unfortunate for the Skins, but I have to say that I can't feel too bad.

                  This guy was just barely starting to come into his own after a very inconsistent first two seasons.

                  On a separate note, has anyone noticed that seemingly every opponent that New England has played has been badly beaten up in the secondary?

                  - Smoot was out and Rodgers missed most of yesterday's game

                  - Henry was out and Newman banged up against Dallas

                  - Terrence McGee missed the game against Buffalo

                  There were a few more that don't immediately come to mind (Dyson against the Jets, iirc). And now, to top it off, I'm hearing that Jackson might miss the game next week. It blows my mind.
                  Why don't you feel bad?


                  Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                    Why don't you feel bad?
                    cause he has no soul

                    Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      Why did Racker go back after him? Rogers barely even touched him


                      Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        Why did Racker go back after him? Rogers barely even touched him
                        kickers rage. nuts lol

                        Rogers comes over..barely pushes him and starts dancing abit and Mr. Rackers says "AHHHHHHHHH and charges at him lol and pulls at the facemask..funniest thing lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          PacMan's gone.

                          Now Carlos is gone.

                          But was Antrel ever even here?
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                          [@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                            kickers rage. nuts lol

                            Rogers comes over..barely pushes him and starts dancing abit and Mr. Rackers says "AHHHHHHHHH and charges at him lol and pulls at the facemask..funniest thing lol
                            Gotta give props though to a guy who weighs like 50 pounds tops and only goes to the weights room for a glass of water to charge at a corner back.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                              Gotta give props though to a guy who weighs like 50 pounds tops and only goes to the weights room for a glass of water to charge at a corner back.
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=4gbBJjP6v-w


                              haha, weird that they have a video of him in a weight room.


                              RIP, Sean Taylor.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information