Arizona at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM
    Seattle at Cleveland 4:05 PM
    New England at Indianapolis 4:15 PM
    Houston at Oakland 4:15 PM
    Dallas at Philadelphia 8:15 PM

Monday, November 5
    Baltimore at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM

Discuss Mortal Kombat Weekend!
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Super Bowl XLI 1/2 will be interesting.

Comment

I hope that Arizona doesn't get Houston @ Oakland. I would be so pissed if I couldn't watch the Pats vs. Colts.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Only 6% of the US won't get the Patriots/Colts game. Poor Houston natives have to watch the Raiders/Texans game...

Comment

JAX/NO. This was the game that had me worried before the season even started and after starting 0-4 (even though we've won 3 in a row albeit against bad teams), I'm still worried about it. The Jags have the right type of DTs to generate pressure on Brees up the middle and throw off his timing. Jags also have plenty of speed to contain Bush for the most part. And, our run defense gets it's first true test since Week One... right now, we're ranked 3rd in run defense (which is a bit misleading but still impressive regardless) but I expect MJD/Taylor to be forced down our throats to keep Gray from passing.

Should be a good game regardless, though. Also, I expect a "dual" of sorts between Bush/MJD.. just a feeling. If we're able to win this game, I like our chances for at least making the Wild Card. If not, no cigar.
          Last edited by Flyboy; 10-30-2007, 03:30 PM.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

An interesting game, if it weren't for the Colts/Pats, would be Chargers vs. Vikes...you get to see the "greatest RB right now", vs. "the greatest RB of the future"....well at least, 12 carries out of him and 15 out of Chester Taylor :)

Comment

Too bad there are no good games this week....

Actually I pretty pissed. Since the Giants are off this week I told my buddy I'd go to the Jets game with him. He has a ton of season tickets and had an extra, it's free so I said I would go. Now I realized I'm gonna miss a big chunk of the Pats game.
              Last edited by Jughead10; 10-30-2007, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Denver at Detroit is a big one for us.

Comment

The Indianapolis Colts have not allowed a 100-yard receiver in 26 games dating to Dec. 11, 2005 (Jimmy Smith, Jacksonville). That's the longest such shutout streak in the NFL. Counting the playoffs, the Colts have not allowed a 100-yard receiver in 31 consecutive games. (Thanks to Rick Gosselin.)
                  Geo, I just noticed this quote. I know it has since changed, but its easy not to give up a 100-yard receiver when you are giving up 200+ on the ground.

Comment

Anxious to see how Green Bay comes out and plays against the suprising AFC West leading Kansas City Chiefs. Larry Johnson has shown a bit of the past him and the Packers struggled to wrap up on Monday. As far as the Packers offense goes they need to show a solid running game with Ryan Grant between the tackles to try and exploit the weakness of KC's defensive tackles.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                      JAX/NO. This was the game that had me worried before the season even started and after starting 0-4 (even though we've won 3 in a row albeit against bad teams), I'm still worried about it. The Jags have the right type of DTs to generate pressure on Brees up the middle and throw off his timing. Jags also have plenty of speed to contain Bush for the most part. And, our run defense gets it's first true test since Week One... right now, we're ranked 3rd in run defense (which is a bit misleading but still impressive regardless) but I expect MJD/Taylor to be forced down our throats to keep Gray from passing.

Should be a good game regardless, though. Also, I expect a "dual" of sorts between Bush/MJD.. just a feeling. If we're able to win this game, I like our chances for at least making the Wild Card. If not, no cigar.
                      I'm worried about this game because of Drew Brees. Our secondary has looked susceptible of late. We picked Jeff Garcia off three times and forced him to a completion percentage under 50, but he overthrew some receivers that were wide open deep downfield. Also, Peyton Manning diced us up. He didn't have killer stats, but he still had high numbers. Schaub was something of the same.

A Bush/MJD showdown would be cool...probably would hate the ESPN reaction, though, because if Bush steps up, they'd be all OMGZ!!1!!, but if MJD does, they wouldn't talk much further of it.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

GB vs. KC should be interesting.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          Only 6% of the US won't get the Patriots/Colts game. Poor Houston natives have to watch the Raiders/Texans game...
                          And the Bay area. **** me. Always look forward to this matchup despite how overhyped it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            Super Bowl XLI 1/2 will be interesting.
                            You mean Cleveland vs. Seattle ;)

Comment

If they aren't showing the game in your area, sports bar is a way to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information