No announcement yet.

Chargers Hire New Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this signing really sucks for 49er's and there fans. Norv really did a nice job with Alex Smith and that offense and for him to leave like that has gotta suck.
    Thank God It wasn't Rex Ryan !!!

Comment

Norv Turner will be in charge of a team that he won't have to rebuild...it's a well established team with a lot of talent. He'll have the best RB in the game and a good young QB to develop.

He will be more successful with the Chargers than with Oakland, but I'm not sure he is the man to lead them to a SB.

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24
        Originally posted by NIN1984
        That team is so stacked its scary, so if Chargers go 8-8 or 9-7 with all that talent and fail to make the playoffs, Than what?
        He should hide in a corner cause all the fans are gonna beat on him.
        Actually most of the "fans" will probably start being "fans" of another bandwaggon team. I never even knew the Chargers had fans untill about 3-4 years ago.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          That team is so stacked its scary, so if Chargers go 8-8 or 9-7 with all that talent and fail to make the playoffs, Than what?
          Actually most of the "fans" will probably start being "fans" of another bandwaggon team. I never even knew the Chargers had fans untill about 3-4 years ago.
          O Burn! :D

Comment

Thats funny. I hear that a lot for some reason on this site. I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
            RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

This is good news for Phillip Rivers.

Comment

To be fair the team had Ryan Leaf. That guy could kill any team's fanbase for 5-6 years.

Comment

Thats funny. I hear that a lot for some reason on this site. I guess there's nothing I can do about it.
                  can't imagine why...

oh wait, maybe because the chargers team thread was consistently one of the smallest before this year. or because there were basically no san diego posters on the NFL or O/T boards (the two most read boards here).

Comment

So the Chargers let their two canidates leave for head coaching duties, then fire Marty Schottenheimer.........only to go on an to acquire Norv Turner as head coach and Ted Cottrell as defensive coordinator. Wow, what are they doing?? They are in shambles.
                    "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                    4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77
                      This is good news for Phillip Rivers.
                      and bad news for Alex Smith, but he will continue to grow

Comment

I hope SD blows this year.

Comment

THis is a great day in the Raider Nation.

"The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork

That's why I hate raider fans

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                            RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

This is the worst hiring this offseason. I figured that his track record during his head coaching stints would prove that he's just not a good head coach. San Diego is again just going to waste all the talent they have on their team by not hiring a good, young coach like Rex Ryan, Mike Singletary, or Ron Rivera.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork

That's why I hate raider fans
                                they've got nothing else going for them, atleast allow them to have that. :P
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information