Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Allen's Mullet Power

http://www.kcchiefs.com/default.asp

Allen credits his success to his mullet. A modern day Sampson? Discuss...

its like going super saiyan, but for jared allen

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I'll tell ya one thing: the AFC DPOM is going to bend Carl Peterson over the table in the offseason, and Chiefs fans are going to love every minute of it.

Comment

As much attention Osi and Allen are getting, everyone's forgetting about possibly the best DE in the game right now....Aaron Kampman.

If I had to choose between him and Osi, Id probably take Osi because of his versatility, but Kampman reminds me of a young Strahan. Not as good as a young Strahan, but similar playing style.

If Osi is the best RE, Kampman is clearly the best LE.

Comment

I just wonder what'll happen when he goes super saiyan 3. Fade the sides and keep the mullet in back or a reverse Mohawk?

Comment

You just gave us a link to the Chiefs homepage...

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              If Osi is the best RE
              If being the key word he is not Allen is the best all around RDE in football right now great vs the pass good vs the run never takes a play off makes players around him better.
              Last edited by Splat; 11-02-2007, 12:11 PM.

Comment

We should invite Aaron Schobel to the GB vs. KC game to have him play snaps for both teams then we can have an epic battle of the best Caucasian Defensive End's in the NFL.

I take Aaron Kampman though. I think he might play more snaps than any other DE and it seems like he is never beaten on a play. He is one of the classiest guys you could have on a team, a leader, never got into trouble. He does everything correct. If he had the athleticism of guys like Merriman, Peppers and Osi he could get 20 sacks in multiple seasons. That's probably the only thing holding him back.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                  If being the key word he is not Allen is the best all around RDE in football right now great vs the pass good vs the run never takes a play off makes players around him better.
                  eh, you say to-mate-o i say tom-ato

I give Osi the slight edge, but lets not go in circles. Both are great.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    eh, you say to-mate-o i say tom-ato

I give Osi the slight edge, but lets not go in circles. Both are great.
                    I'd give Osi the Edge aswell...but only because he is more versitile.

And the fact that Jared got busted drinking and driving...and then complained that they wouldnt give him an contract extention.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                      I'd give Osi the Edge aswell...but only because he is more versitile.

And the fact that Jared got busted drinking and driving...and then complained that they wouldnt give him an contract extention.
                      I fail to see how that last part is relevant to a discussion regarding who is the better defensive end.

Comment

can someone explain to my why Osi is more versitile. he plays only DE right? the giants dont have a defense like the ravens and he doesnt line up at LB does he?

Comment

i would take KVB over him any day of the week tbh

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                            i would take KVB over him any day of the week tbh
                            You can have him.

Comment

You can have him.
                              thanks, you keep ur four match bans

Comment

Working...
                              X