No announcement yet.

Pats RB Morris Out For Season

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats RB Morris Out For Season

Not a huge hit but it's somewhat significant.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

If Maroney goes down then they have problems

Follow me on Twitter!!/aMo_Captain

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      If Maroney goes down then they have problems
      Not true, they have Tom Brady. I can go play running back for them and they'd still beat every team except the team they are playing this week.

sure it is a huge blow.

Maroney can't carry the load all by himself, and with Morris and that oline they had one of the best RBCs in the game. Morris was a very underrated runner, he was great for them. Now they have to rely solely on Maroney.

Yeah I know they can just throw it all game, but thats just for show now. Come playoff time, this will be an issue.

Kevin Faulk may not be explosive but he is still a consistent guy you can count on to not make mistakes. Maroney/Faulk is still a nice duo.

uhhhh im pretty sure Maroney did nasty last week when he took the full load of the carries, his numbers dont do him justice.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

I like all our backs but Morris was the only one who showed me the consistent, get 4 yards, don't cough it up, block when you need to block production that you need in a cold weather site . I have seen high powered offenses that don't win championships because they can't control the clock with a lead. We will need someone to step up or be brought in.

Faulk and Maroney are going to be successful in this spread attack, but if you want to go 2 tight and play smash mouth, well, I've seen Kyle Eckel try to run up the middle for 7 weeks and that aint gonna cut it.

I don't think it is a terrible blow, but it certainly is a chink in my teams armour.

Corey Dillon informed the Pats that he's willing to come back if they need him, so I don't think they have too much to worry about. He's not the same player he once was but he can still help a team to victory. He'd probably average 3/5 ypc now. Behind the Pats line though anything is possible.

Debug Information