Antonio Cromartie 109 Yard Field Goal Return for TD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Cromartie 109 Yard Field Goal Return for TD

Sorry to both Bears guys. This one will never be broken, he toed the back line of the end zone.

3 TDs in the last game and a half for Cromartie. Call it a breakout season.

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
    Sorry to both Bears guys. This one will never be broken, he toed the back line of the end zone.

3 TDs in the last game and a half for Cromartie. Call it a breakout season.
    CB's aren't judged by return TDs. They are judged on their ability to cover.

Paul

New York Giants
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
    UConn Basketball
    Virginia Tech Football
    UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
      Yeah you're right, he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
        Yeah you're right, he sucks.
        He doesn't suck. I was just saying just because he's returned a few picks/kicks for TDs doesn't necessarily qualify him of having a breakout season.

Paul

New York Giants
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
        UConn Basketball
        Virginia Tech Football
        UConn Football

Comment

He doesn't suck. I was just saying just because he's returned a few picks/kicks for TDs doesn't necessarily qualify him of having a breakout season.
          ouch. someone got pwned.

Comment

Congrats to Cromartie. Hard to believe this record has been set or broken each of the past three seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
              Congrats to Cromartie. Hard to believe this record has been set or broken each of the past three seasons.
              Yeah that's kind of an interesting thing to discuss. What about these last few seasons has changed in football? Are teams trying harder on this type of return? Are teams going for longer and longer field goals? What's changed in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                Yeah that's kind of an interesting thing to discuss. What about these last few seasons has changed in football? Are teams trying harder on this type of return? Are teams going for longer and longer field goals? What's changed in the NFL.
                I think it is a good mix but I think that often its just a stupid decision to go for the really long field goal and not be fully prepared for the possible. I mean Minnesota had Ryan Longwell of all people going for a 58 yarder, they had to of suspected that it would be returnable.

Comment

It isn't unreasonable to call it a breakout season.

He never said it was a breakout season for his play at CB, but mentioned the impact he has had in the last few weeks. 1 fumble (returned for a TD), 3 INTs (one for a TD) and a missed FG-TD (109 yards) in 2007? Huge.

From where he was drafted and what he did last season (0 INTs, 1 fumble lost), it can/should be considered a breakout year.
                  Last edited by TacticaLion; 11-04-2007, 03:28 PM.
                  Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

I always really liked Cro. Glad to see him doing good.

Comment

I remember when Cmac had the record, those were the days.

Comment

good for him, now let's hope his team can do something as well.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

It's funny how winning controls everything, 'cause nobody cares. Unfortunate, but that's how it works.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Which has actually significantly improved, and been very good this year....he may be our best corner. Which isn't saying much though...

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            It's funny how winning controls everything, 'cause nobody cares. Unfortunate, but that's how it works.
                            How true. Good record; meaningless without a win.

Comment

Cromartie is a beast

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information