Pacman Rumor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman Rumor

Pacman Jones was involved in a shooting in Las Vegas. No link yet, but they just said it on the local news.

Dont bash me if this isnt credible

i havent found anything when i searched it.

former #1 in post count on this site
    first to 500 posts

Comment

No pacman, you are too awesome.

Comment

http://sportsbybrooks.com/pacman-jon...kend-12291.php

theres some news

^might be fake

but heres soemthing

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=6107752

Comment

http://www.normclarke.com/

Comment

http://profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

After several months of exemplary behavior, Titans cornerback Pacman Jones might find himself with a new, and potentially serious, legal entanglement.

Per a report on SportsbyBrooks.com, citing a report from Steve Cofield of Sporting News Radio, Jones and/or his entourage could be at the center of a Las Vegas strip club incident that resulted in gunfire on Sunday night, with three people ending up wounded, two of whom are in critical condition.

Jones presently isn't accused of any wrongdoing, and there's no hard evidence that he has done anything wrong. But trouble seems to periodically find Pacman, and we're hardly surprised by this latest development.

Comment

pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
              hm. looks like i need a sig...

Comment

Hard to believe there's someone more hardcore than Chris Henry

Henry mostly just does dumb things and messes with weed. Pacman is a gangsta!

Comment

Originally posted by edge_V
                  pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
                  Thanks for making my day.

Comment

I don't think it really matters if he was involved in the shooting or not. Being stupid enough to be with a posse that carries automatic weapons to a nightclub is reason enough to show that nothing has changed with him.

Comment

pacman sucks, galaga is such a better game.

but sticking to pacman jones, im not supprised in one way if its true.

former #1 in post count on this site
                      first to 500 posts

Comment

You can take Pacman out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of Pacman
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

ah Pacman you ******.

If this turns out to be true, is there any way that the Titans dont release him? this is like 4 things in 2 years.....

Should the Chargers and Bengals be on the lookout to sign Pacman????

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan
                            ah Pacman you nice guy.

If this turns out to be true, is there any way that the Titans dont release him? this is like 4 things in 2 years.....

Should the Chargers and Bengals be on the lookout to sign Pacman????
                            I heard the bengals are working on a trade right now!

Comment

You jokesters are original and just flat out HILARIOUS!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information