Pacman Rumor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    You jokesters are original and just flat out HILARIOUS!
    QFT

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
      http://profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

After several months of exemplary behavior, Titans cornerback Pacman Jones might find himself with a new, and potentially serious, legal entanglement.

Per a report on SportsbyBrooks.com, citing a report from Steve Cofield of Sporting News Radio, Jones and/or his entourage could be at the center of a Las Vegas strip club incident that resulted in gunfire on Sunday night, with three people ending up wounded, two of whom are in critical condition.

Jones presently isn't accused of any wrongdoing, and there's no hard evidence that he has done anything wrong. But trouble seems to periodically find Pacman, and we're hardly surprised by this latest development.
      ha. "news agency one re-reporting a story from news agency two that was re-run from news agency three that originally read it in the paper three weeks ago told my first grade son's best friend's mother that some things might have happened and that, if they did happen, they could've actually happened like this".

Comment

pacman is a dumbass
        he needs to grow up before all his lil millions r gone
        man if i was makin the money he is gettin id be a good lil christian boy and **** on my ass all day so i dotn get in trouble
        i hope he gets in jail for a few years
        along with henry

stupid asses jeperdizin their futures

Comment

Release Pacman? trade, not release. Even though I think if Fisher can't get through to him no one can, he's still a very good football player. There are almost always teams whiling to take a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr
            pacman is a dumbass
            man if i was makin the money he is gettin id be a good lil christian boy and *********** on my ass all day so i dotn get in trouble
            along with henry

I totally agree. First thing I woud do is pay some guy to be my personal sober driver. Then, considering I probably have a sick house, I would stay home most of the time and have people over to my mansion rather then go out to a bar/club....

Then when I went out I would just not be a dumbass and spit on and shoot at people. lol.

Comment

How surprising...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Who would have a Vernand Morency sig?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr
                  pacman is a dumbass
                  man if i was makin the money he is gettin id be a good lil christian boy and *********** on my ass all day so i dotn get in trouble
                  along with henry

ya herd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                    Who would have a Vernand Morency sig?
                    Why wouldn't you?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

As long as Chris Henry doesnt kill/rape/commit high treason ill take him anyday.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack
                        As long as Chris Henry doesnt kill/rape/commit high treason ill take him anyday.
                        The NFL should crack down on players off field problems, i'm tired of these "gangsters".

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119
                          Originally posted by themaninblack
                          The NFL should crack down on players off field problems, i'm tired of these "gangsters".
                          says the man with a serial killer in his avatar...

hmmmm....

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Seems like it is likely a case of a premature report:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....8/1027/RSS0201

Gun shots at club + Pacman attending = OMG speculative news story!

It's amazing how trouble seems to follow him around, he should probably take his own advice about only going out to quiet spots, but really, I couldn't care less what happens around him or what people associated with him do, as long as he stays out of prison and focuses on football during the season, that's good enough for me.

Comment

He actually played well this season. Character is very important in the scouting process for just that reason. That is why I don't want Brandon Merriweather in this year's draft even though many of my fellow giant fans do. Thugs are egotistical, violent and don't have the proper equipment upstairs. Why on earth would you give that kind of guy millions of dollars? Those millions don't make them change for the better, but more likely for the worse. PacMan will be out of the league in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan
                                Seems like it is likely a case of a premature report:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....8/1027/RSS0201

Gun shots at club + Pacman attending = OMG speculative news story!

It's amazing how trouble seems to follow him around, he should probably take his own advice about only going out to quiet spots, but really, I couldn't care less what happens around him or what people associated with him do, as long as he stays out of prison and focuses on football during the season, that's good enough for me.
                                That's a biased point of view on your side. It's more like...

Wow there are gun shots everywhere Adam Jones goes. They should bann him from nightclubs alltogether.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information