Pacman Rumor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edge_V
    pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
    Pacman wishes he was gangsta but he aint nothin but a rich wanksta tryin to be hard, it will catch up to him karma is a female dog.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

There goes a pro-bowl caliber career.

Comment

Let's all go to a strip club in Las Vegas and since we're rich we'll throw a bunch of singles at the dancers, Why singles? You're rich, if you don't need em what's the dancer gonna do with em? Buy a new outfit? What's the thinking behind this? Why throw her singles when you can buy her? (I'm talking about Nelly and Jermaine Dupri here) That's uckin stupid, it's amazing what people think is "cool".
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119
          Originally posted by themaninblack
          As long as Chris Henry doesnt kill/rape/commit high treason ill take him anyday.
          The NFL should crack down on players off field problems, i'm tired of these "gangsters".
          Why do you think it's necessary to impose your morals on other peoples' lives. Like OztTitan said, there is nothing more than speculation right now anyways.

Comment

pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
            He's a dumbass is what he is. All that "I'm a gangsta" stuff is completely idiotic. If you think you're cool for being a "gangsta" or a "g" then I feel sorry for you.

Thinking it's cool to spend all your time on the streets fighting and shooting people is an incredibly stupid way to live your life.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Ok, so he had nothing to do with it. He was just there at a private party, and a fight broke out between the strippers and it escalated into gunfire. Says police only wanted to talk to Pacman as a witness to the altercation and not as a suspect.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/in...&news_id=54723

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                Ok, so he had nothing to do with it. He was just there at a private party, and a fight broke out between the strippers and it escalated into gunfire. Says police only wanted to talk to Pacman as a witness to the altercation and not as a suspect.

And this is exactly why you don't jump to conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                  He's a dumbass is what he is. All that "I'm a gangsta" stuff is completely idiotic. If you think you're cool for being a "gangsta" or a "g" then I feel sorry for you.

Thinking it's cool to spend all your time on the streets fighting and shooting people is an incredibly stupid way to live your life.
                  going on the internet and judging ppl for making jokes is a stupid way to live your life too. just cause i'm ballin don't mean you gots to be jealous.
                  hm. looks like i need a sig...

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner

True, but as a Titans fan, it's hard not to when you see things like this pop up, especially since it's almost become a regular occurance. If you look back at all the stuff he's done, though, he's been convicted of almost next to nothing, but he's always around these sort of situations.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner

True, but as a Titans fan, it's hard not to when you see things like this pop up, especially since it's almost become a regular occurance. If you look back at all the stuff he's done, though, he's been convicted of almost next to nothing, but he's always around these sort of situations.
                      Eh..if he always happens to be around it, then that's the lifestyle he has chosen. Like I said before, I can't expect anybody else to live their life according to my set of morals, especially when he's rarely involved.

Comment

going on the internet and judging ppl for making jokes is a stupid way to live your life too. just cause i'm ballin don't mean you gots to be jealous.

OMG, that has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Sig quote.

Might want to learn english before you post as well. "gots" is not a word.

So you're proud to pretend like you're a "g" or a "gangsta?" You are a sad, sad little man. I pity you actually.

So you support killing people and being a criminal? Is that what I'm understanding?

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

he was just a witness

Comment

Wow him and Chris Henry really represent West Virginia proudly???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

So you're proud to pretend like you're a "g" or a "gangsta?" You are a sad, sad little man. I pity you actually.

So you support killing people and being a criminal? Is that what I'm understanding?
                              dude, you're way out of line here. no i don't condone killing ppl and being a criminal. i never said that. i did say i was making a joke. that was hilarious, obviously not to you because you probably aren't cool like that. and no i'm not pretending to be a "g" or a "gangsta", i'm just havin fun and saying what i want. hopefully we can learn from this, so we can be bro's...you dig?
                              hm. looks like i need a sig...

Comment

dude, you're way out of line here. no i don't condone killing ppl and being a criminal. i never said that. i did say i was making a joke. that was hilarious, obviously not to you because you probably aren't cool like that. and no i'm not pretending to be a "g" or a "gangsta", i'm just havin fun and saying what i want. hopefully we can learn from this, so we can be bro's...you dig?
                                Um you never said you were joking from what I can read above. If you could, please bold the parts where it is clearly stating that you were joking.

There are no points in your posts were I could remotely understand that it was just for fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information