• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by edge_V
    pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
    He's a dumbass is what he is. All that "I'm a gangsta" stuff is completely idiotic. If you think you're cool for being a "gangsta" or a "g" then I feel sorry for you.

Thinking it's cool to spend all your time on the streets fighting and shooting people is an incredibly stupid way to live your life.
    going on the internet and judging ppl for making jokes is a stupid way to live your life too. just cause i'm ballin don't mean you gots to be jealous.

OMG, that has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Sig quote.

Might want to learn english before you post as well. "gots" is not a word.

So you're proud to pretend like you're a "g" or a "gangsta?" You are a sad, sad little man. I pity you actually.

So you support killing people and being a criminal? Is that what I'm understanding?
    dude, you're way out of line here. no i don't condone killing ppl and being a criminal. i never said that. i did say i was making a joke. that was hilarious, obviously not to you because you probably aren't cool like that. and no i'm not pretending to be a "g" or a "gangsta", i'm just havin fun and saying what i want. hopefully we can learn from this, so we can be bro's...you dig?
    Um you never said you were joking from what I can read above. If you could, please bold the parts where it is clearly stating that you were joking.

There are no points in your posts were I could remotely understand that it was just for fun.
    besides that your right, no other spots to suggest i was joking. but thanks for the whole that was funny as hell sig quote thing and then actually doing it.
    hm. looks like i need a sig...

Comment

pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
      He's a dumbass is what he is. All that "I'm a gangsta" stuff is completely idiotic. If you think you're cool for being a "gangsta" or a "g" then I feel sorry for you.

Thinking it's cool to spend all your time on the streets fighting and shooting people is an incredibly stupid way to live your life.
      going on the internet and judging ppl for making jokes is a stupid way to live your life too. just cause i'm ballin don't mean you gots to be jealous.

OMG, that has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Sig quote.

Might want to learn english before you post as well. "gots" is not a word.

So you're proud to pretend like you're a "g" or a "gangsta?" You are a sad, sad little man. I pity you actually.

So you support killing people and being a criminal? Is that what I'm understanding?
      dude, you're way out of line here. no i don't condone killing ppl and being a criminal. i never said that. i did say i was making a joke. that was hilarious, obviously not to you because you probably aren't cool like that. and no i'm not pretending to be a "g" or a "gangsta", i'm just havin fun and saying what i want. hopefully we can learn from this, so we can be bro's...you dig?
      Um you never said you were joking from what I can read above. If you could, please bold the parts where it is clearly stating that you were joking.

There are no points in your posts were I could remotely understand that it was just for fun.
      besides that your right, no other spots to suggest i was joking. but thanks for the whole that was funny as hell sig quote thing and then actually doing it.
      edge 1...sweetness 0. Didn't see that part, I guess I misread. Still it's a funny thing to put as a sig quote.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby
        He actually played well this season. Character is very important in the scouting process for just that reason. That is why I don't want Brandon Merriweather in this year's draft even though many of my fellow giant fans do. Thugs are egotistical, violent and don't have the proper equipment upstairs. Why on earth would you give that kind of guy millions of dollars? Those millions don't make them change for the better, but more likely for the worse. PacMan will be out of the league in a year.
        Doubt it, still love him as a pick, wasn't like we didn't know he had troubles at WVU. I don't see how he will be out of the league in a year, Hell Ray Lewis and leonard little are still in the NFL and plenty of other "thugs". It really doesn't bother me what he does off the field, but he will never get the respect that he deserves and he does deserve respect for his play on the football field.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28
          Wow him and Chris Henry really represent West Virginia proudly???
          oh yea they were roommates

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
            Who would have a Vernand Morency sig?
            a kickass Vernand Morency sig at that

Comment

Thank you! I've been looking for a good sig quote for forever.

Comment

Look, this is getting blown WAY out of proprotion. He was a whitness of a crime, big deal!

BoneKrusher

Comment

Very sad if it's true, considering how good Pacman is.

Comment

People just overreact and inflate everything because its Pacman Jones...its similar to Bob Knight...earlier this year when Knight just bopped a kid on the chin to get attention...if it was any other coach it would have been nothing, nobody would even know about it, but since it was Knight it was a headliner on Sportscenter...people need to relax and get the whole story...not just "Pacman was at a shooting at a club, oh my God he shot someone"

Comment

Originally posted by Microphon200
                      Very sad if it's true, considering how good Pacman is.

Did you not read the last two pages of the thread?

Comment

He bit the bouncer in the ankle..

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby
                          Originally posted by OzTitan
                          Seems like it is likely a case of a premature report:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs....8/1027/RSS0201

Gun shots at club + Pacman attending = OMG speculative news story!

It's amazing how trouble seems to follow him around, he should probably take his own advice about only going out to quiet spots, but really, I couldn't care less what happens around him or what people associated with him do, as long as he stays out of prison and focuses on football during the season, that's good enough for me.
                          That's a biased point of view on your side. It's more like...

Wow there are gun shots everywhere Adam Jones goes. They should bann him from nightclubs alltogether.
                          No, actually, I would say it isn't bias and a thread like this is clear evidence of that. People are coming in on page 3 still thinking he did something. People automatically assume stuff with Pacman now, there's no denying that. Not saying he's not responsible for that, it's just a fact.

Every early report did a great job of very subtly making Jones the focus when it appears he was nothing but a witness. They mention Nelly, Dupree etc but not in the same fashion they mentioned Jones. Some reports went as far as to say shots were fired from the area Jones was in, talk about speculation. Even if it turns out he did do something stupid, the reports would have said the same thing if he was nothing but a witness.

The same thing happened before with gun shots and Pacman leaving the scene at a petrol station at 3am in the morning. It turns out he fled the scene because someone was firing a weapon and he wanted to get out of there, but the initial speculation was amazing.

Comment

From PFT (take it for what it's worth)

PACMAN OUT OF CHANCES?

The Poobah has been in trial again today, so what better way to get back into the flow than to talk about a guy who soon will likely be on trial?

Pacman Jones.

The story, which is now everywhere, is amazing. The talk coming out of Indy, where scouts and agents are convening for the combine, is that Jones might finally have found himself in a situation from which he won't be able to extricate himself.

And we're thinking seriously about adding a catch-all category to Turd Watch.

The situation started when Jones threw hundreds of dollar bills into the air at a Vegas strip club on Sunday. One of the dancers apparently didn't realize that Pacman doesn't want them to actually retrieve the dollar bills until he gives them the green light. So Pacman allegedly grabbed her hair and slammed her head against the stage.

A fight ensued, and there are reports that Jones ended up going Mike Tyson on someone's ankle. Jones also allegedly threatened to kill one of the guards at the club, and then one of the guys Jones was allegedly with then tried to do it, by opening fire.

One of the persons hit by gunfire is now permanently paralyzed from the waist down.

We thought that Jones had turned things around after getting a last chance from the Titans. The only question now? Whether the Titans really meant it.

Comment

It's just anothe case of whitey trying to hold him down.

Play on playa'!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

What PFT fail to mention is this recount was from the club's co-owner, who then went on to say in a radio interview that the stripper Pacman apparently assaulted left town and likely won't be pursuing any charges because she is a "friend" of his. He then also mentioned the video footage in his $9M strip club is low in quality.

It's obviously all very confusing and won't be solved by Internet articles and rumor websites who steal from said articles.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information