Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
    Originally posted by Microphon200
    Very sad if it's true, considering how good Pacman is.

Did you not read the last two pages of the thread?
    What do you mean?

Comment

Make it Rain was probably the song, so Pac-Man felt he had no choice, lol. I hope something comes out about whether that song was playing or not. 81 G's,... Ballin!

Comment

Apparently the police are still obviously investigating this. Apparently there were witnesses who heard Pacman shouting out the bouncer "you'll be dead by the end of tonight" before leaving the club. Shortly after a car drove by and shot him and two other people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
          Apparently the police are still obviously investigating this. Apparently there were witnesses who heard Pacman shouting out the bouncer "you'll be dead by the end of tonight" before leaving the club. Shortly after a car drove by and shot him and two other people.
          Well, maybe he did shoot a bouncer, or have him shot. That's not really relevant to football, the trade rumor is, so I'm wondering what y'all think about this trade talk. Pacman for a third. I'd take him for the steelers... I don't really like bouncers that much.

Comment

Originally posted by themaninblack
            As long as Chris Henry doesnt kill/rape/commit high treason ill take him anyday.
            2 West Virginia thugs on the same team is not right. na uh

Comment

Over/under one month until he's wearing black and orange stripes?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3
                Originally posted by edge_V
                pacman is tight. but i'm not shocked that this is news. he's a straight up G. and this stuff happens when your like that.
                Thank you! I've been looking for a good sig quote for forever.
                hahahaha, i love it edge.

Comment

Did you just hear that on the radio today? I heard on 660 a relative of the bouncer break down the whole scenario. If what he says is true, not only should Pacman not be in the NFL, he should be in jail.

Now this is all "allegedly" so take it for what its worth.

The shooter sat next to Pacman the whole time, and they were chatting it up and what not during the party.

Pacman, and 7 witnesses confirmed this, said to the bouncer that he'd be dead by the end of the night.

Pacman has hired Ray Lewis's attorney.

So wow, if all of this is true, put the man in jail. What a waste of talent, he has potential to be a top 5 corner in the league, but he can't get his head out of his ass. Shame, absolute shame. I hope if this is all true, that the NFL doesn't back him up and let's him face jail time as an example to the rest of the league. Alot of these guys need to learn that theyre not invincible. The NFL needs to stop sweeping these issues under the rug and take a firm stance against this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    Did you just hear that on the radio today? I heard on 660 a relative of the bouncer break down the whole scenario. If what he says is true, not only should Pacman not be in the NFL, he should be in jail.

Now this is all "allegedly" so take it for what its worth.

The shooter sat next to Pacman the whole time, and they were chatting it up and what not during the party.

Pacman, and 7 witnesses confirmed this, said to the bouncer that he'd be dead by the end of the night.

Pacman has hired Ray Lewis's attorney.

So wow, if all of this is true, put the man in jail. What a waste of talent, he has potential to be a top 5 corner in the league, but he can't get his head out of his ass. Shame, absolute shame. I hope if this is all true, that the NFL doesn't back him up and let's him face jail time as an example to the rest of the league. Alot of these guys need to learn that theyre not invincible. The NFL needs to stop sweeping these issues under the rug and take a firm stance against this nonsense.
                    Yeah I heard the guy call in too. It was an on old guy and he was shaken up. I see no reason why he would make that all up.

Comment

Supposedly he slammed a stripper's head into the stage, then hit her in the face. This guy needs to be wearing an orange jersey, not an NFL jersey.

Comment

if all of this is true, screw the NFL sending a message. the bloody judicial system needs to send a message. put the man in jail, end of discussion. put him there without bail or chance of parole until LONG after his playing days would be behind him. the guy doesn't just belong out of the nfl, he belongs as far away from society as humanly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                          Supposedly he slammed a stripper's head into the stage, then hit her in the face. This guy needs to be wearing an orange jersey, not an NFL jersey.
                          Yeah, he roughed her up, then the bouncer grabbed him. Thats when he told the bouncer that he'd be dead by the end of the night.

Seriously, how can a man with so much talent just throw it away like that?

Some people....you can't hand them a life. They find ways to screw it up.

Comment

I agree with BBD, njx and the rest; this is just a shame and a horrible situation for Pacman, the Titans and the NFL. I feel that he if this was an average Joe that this situation MIGHT be quite different. If all the things he did were true, he needs help and to be behind bars. Add in that his record isn't exactly squeaky clean too.
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

It's a shame that someone with that much ability has the IQ of a rock. He could turn out to be a massive waste of talent if he doesn't grow the hell up and get his act straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                                What are you talking about? Pacman isn't on the Bengals yet

If he gets his act together (doubt it), I would like to see the Redskins go after him.

Plus, Gibbs only takes guys who are good, class act guys. Pacman is not :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information