No announcement yet.

Pacman Rumor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think this does need to be said, though. The guy making all these claims, the club's co-owner, was not even present at the club that night, and said he is basing his claims on his "own investigation," so that is hardly a legit source. He also said that the outside surveillance camera, where the shooting took place, had blown a circuit and that the video is not available. Everything that has come out to this point is sketchy, and is nothing more than rumors and allegations....so far. I'm gonna wait until the "truth" comes out before I comment further on this.

Comment

If he had anything to do with this, Goodell needs to dish him a year suspension without pay.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

An awful lot of people are stating as fact the club owner's version of the story, and completely disregarding the series of events as described in the police report.

Call me crazy, but I'm guessing the LVPD's investigation was probably a bit more thorough and reliable than the words of an absentee club owner.

And let's be honest, here....as a former professional musician, I've been acquainted with numerous nightclub owners in my life. Generally speaking, these guys are a bunch of sleazy, self-important, two-faced dirtbags with negligible moral fiber....a bunch of cokeheads, for the most part. I seriously doubt the character of ownership improves as you move from nightclubs into strip clubs.

I've also heard rumors that the club owner is deliberately trying to place the blame squarely on Pacman, in hopes of deflecting any potential liability issues and lawsuits that may be coming his way.

I'm not trying to say Pacman is a victim, here....the guy's an absolute idiot, and has been a problem child from day one. But before we blindly accept the club owner's version of events, let us consider the source. This guy isn't worried about the truth or giving an accurate description of that evening's events....he's worried about his own *ss getting in a sling, nothing more.

I strongly suggest ignoring ESPN's rather slanted version of events, and reading instead the articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal....they seem to give the most even-handed and unbiased account of the incident, and suggest very strongly that there were no good guys or bad guys involved, here.....the whole incident was nothing more than a bunch of lowlifes doing what they do best, and things got terribly out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25
          Originally posted by Shiver
          Supposedly he slammed a stripper's head into the stage, then hit her in the face. This guy needs to be wearing an orange jersey, not an NFL jersey.
          What are you talking about? Pacman isn't on the Bengals yet

If he gets his act together (doubt it), I would like to see the Redskins go after him.

Plus, Gibbs only takes guys who are good, class act guys. Pacman is not :(
          ST??

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I heard on FAN today that the money was counterfeit?

Comment

Originally posted by zoinks
              An awful lot of people are stating as fact the club owner's version of the story, and completely disregarding the series of events as described in the police report.

Call me crazy, but I'm guessing the LVPD's investigation was probably a bit more thorough and reliable than the words of an absentee club owner.

And let's be honest, here....as a former professional musician, I've been acquainted with numerous nightclub owners in my life. Generally speaking, these guys are a bunch of sleazy, self-important, two-faced dirtbags with negligible moral fiber....a bunch of cokeheads, for the most part. I seriously doubt the character of ownership improves as you move from nightclubs into strip clubs.

I've also heard rumors that the club owner is deliberately trying to place the blame squarely on Pacman, in hopes of deflecting any potential liability issues and lawsuits that may be coming his way.

I'm not trying to say Pacman is a victim, here....the guy's an absolute idiot, and has been a problem child from day one. But before we blindly accept the club owner's version of events, let us consider the source. This guy isn't worried about the truth or giving an accurate description of that evening's events....he's worried about his own *ss getting in a sling, nothing more.

I strongly suggest ignoring ESPN's rather slanted version of events, and reading instead the articles from the Las Vegas Review-Journal....they seem to give the most even-handed and unbiased account of the incident, and suggest very strongly that there were no good guys or bad guys involved, here.....the whole incident was nothing more than a bunch of lowlifes doing what they do best, and things got terribly out of control.
              Well said, this is exactly what I've been trying to advocate myself.

It may seem only a few Titans fans are on the fence here when it appears clearly obvious Pacman did something stupid, but remember we've been through this many times before already and the initial reports are ALWAYS sensationalized and inaccurate to a degree with Pacman's past incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by OzTitan
                Originally posted by zoinks

Well said, this is exactly what I've been trying to advocate myself.

It may seem only a few Titans fans are on the fence here when it appears clearly obvious Pacman did something stupid, but remember we've been through this many times before already and the initial reports are ALWAYS sensationalized and inaccurate to a degree with Pacman's past incidents.
                Pretty much sums up how I feel about it.

Comment

bengals are getting a trade set up as we speak. trading 2 staightlaced players for Pacman.

But not Carson. no they are making sure Carson doesnt file his taxes correctly and get the IRS involved. Get him some real rep so his teamates can identify with him.

here the future bungle:

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

That wasn't played out already, at all. :roll:

Comment

• I actually think the Bengals have finally learned their lesson and they will be drafting Boy Scouts this year. Pacman does belong in jail. Some of these guys, including Chris Henry need a slap upside their head to realize what they are throwing away. Pacman will be nailed for this one, probably get about 50 community hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickscott
                        I actually think the Bengals have finally learned their lesson and they will be drafting Boy Scouts this year. Pacman does belong in jail. Some of these guys, including Chris Henry need a slap upside their head to realize what they are throwing away. Pacman will be nailed for this one, probably get about 50 community hours.
                        you call community service getting "nailed"? seriously?

also, for those titans fans whining because everyone is "jumping to conclusions", one would assume you noticed all of the "If true"s that've been attached to nearly every single post about the situation worth responding to. because you sound like you're rushing to the assumption that pacman didn't do anything and that this is all sensationalism, which is just as stupid as assuming he did it.

Comment

• Well, um, I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm sure as hell not rushing to the assumption he did nothing, lol. I'm not rushing to any assumption - I think that's the point.

Comment

• Pacman now is linked to a drug dealer.

http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl/drug-...ses-239985.php

Pacmans drug dealer said on audiotape:

"We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's focused on too much other ****," Daryl Moore said. "You know, I was talkin' to him the other day about smokin', and he was like 'man, if I didn't smoke I couldn't take all the stress that I'm dealing with right now.' Fisher's being as patient a ****** as he can. Fisher gotta win. Fisher trying to win ... He ain't putting up with that ****."

Lol. when a big time drug dealer is giving you sound advice, you know you have problems
                            Last edited by njx9; 02-28-2007, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• this is the true

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...RTS01/70228022

Comment

• That whole story comes from his PUBLICIST. What do you expect. He got beat up because he was hitting a stripper. The club owner has little motivation to lie, and has watched the whole thing on video tape. He claimed that they have video tape of the shooter with Pacman. That is pretty hard to refute.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information