Jonas Jennings anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Jennings anyone?

This guy and his injuries problems has lead him to fall out of favor with Nolan. He will probably be a free agent or on the block next year. Any ideas of where he might be headed? He is a good player when he plays, problem is he is always injured.

I am thinking Atlanta, Tampa or Carolina all of these teams have shown a willingness to take older linemen.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../SPCVT6QCB.DTL

Former overpaid Bills player. He's a borderline starting LT who has trouble with penalties IIRC. For some reason I see him on the Falcons.

Comment

Can he play C still, cause Ill take him on the Ravens as our C since Flynn and Chester suck ass.
      HALL OF FAMER!
      PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
      JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
        This guy and his injuries problems has lead him to fall out of favor with Nolan. He will probably be a free agent or on the block next year. Any ideas of where he might be headed? He is a good player when he plays, problem is he is always injured.

I am thinking Atlanta, Tampa or Carolina all of these teams have shown a willingness to take older linemen.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../SPCVT6QCB.DTL
        Carolina is a definite no, we've got some solid guys right now, both are free agents granted but Fox likes to draft linemen.

Comment

he could be a good fit in Atlanta.

Comment

Atlanta is a definite possibility since Petrino wants to get bigger on the offensive line.

Comment

We need all the help we can get here in Atlanta, he also went to college at UGA so fans would like him.

Comment

He ******* sucks, and I don't know why the Bills paid so much money for him in the first place.

Same goes with the Jags and Tony Pashos, though. I still can't believe we gave that bum a fat contract...

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  He ******* sucks, and I don't know why the Bills paid so much money for him in the first place.

Same goes with the Jags and Tony Pashos, though. I still can't believe we gave that bum a fat contract...
                  Actually, I worded that wrong. He was a former Bills player, but they would not sign him for starting LT $ and he went to San Fran where they paid him.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information