Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Week 9 Power Rankings

1. New England Patriots 9-0
    -This is a give-in, considering they are the only undefeated after coming back against Indy.

2. Indianapolis Colts 7-1
    -Sad to see them blow a 10 point fourth quarter lead.

3. Dallas Cowboys 7-1
    -T.O. sure looked to be having fun in Philly this past Sunday.

4. Pittsburgh Steelers 6-2
    -Big Ben is making a case for his team to be mentioned with the likes of New England and Indy.

5. Green Bay Packers 7-1
    -Brett Farve looks like a man who wants to double his ring collection before he leaves the game.

6. New York Giants 6-2
    -6 straight wins is impressive, but can they make is 7 against a tough Dallas?

7. Detroit Lions 6-2
    -Matt Millen for Executive of the Year?

8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5-3
    -Earnest Who? 278 Yards in his past 3 games while Garcia plays mistake free ball.

9. Tennessee Titans 6-2
    -Wow who would have thought they'd be 6-2?

10. Cleveland Browns 5-3
    -Crazy that they started the season with Mr. Frye as their QB.

11. New Orleans Saints 4-4
    -Drew Brees is back as are the Saints, winners of 4 straight.

12. Jacksonville Jaguars 5-3
    -David Garrard needs to come back...soon. Stroud may be out 4 weeks, too.

13. Minnesota Vikings 3-5
    -What do you get when you add Peterson + Bollinger? Well you get Peterson carrying the team on his back again.

14. Kansas City Chiefs 4-4
    -It should be interesting to see what Priest Holmes does.

15. Washington Redskins 5-3
    -Well its not much of an accomplishment to beat the Jets, especially in overtime.

16. Buffalo Bills 4-4
    -After Miami they should be 5-4 when New England comes to town in Week 11.

17. San Diego Chargers 4-4
    -Wow Norv Turner. Wow.

18. Seattle Seahawks 4-4
    -1st Place in the NFL's worst division.

19. Carolina Panthers 4-4
    -Talk about your QB problems. Ouch.

20. Baltimore Ravens 4-4
    -In their defense they were missing their 2 starting CBs. Maybe we'll see Kyle Boller next week...

21. Philadelphia Eagles 3-5
    -Well Dallas is a good team. They go to Washington this week.

22. Chicago Bears 3-5
    -Is it time to start Orten? Plus they probably hate watching Thomas Jones in NY.

23. Houston Texans 4-5
    -Before all the injuries, they weren't looking too bad. Lets see if a healthy Schaub and A. Johnson can add a spark to this team.

24. Cincinnati Bengals 2-6
    -I could have sworn that Palmer predicted a 70% Completion and the Chad said he'd go over 2000 Yards.

25. Denver Broncos 3-5
    -We know they are looking to rebound after last weeks embarrassment.

26. San Francsisco 49ers 2-6
    -Will they stop this 6 game losing streak? We know New England hopes they don't.

27. Arizona Cardinals 3-5
    -Another team that is having some serious QB problems.

28. Atlanta Falcons 2-6
    -At least Warrick Dunn is back.

29. New York Jets 1-8
    -And the Kellen Clemens era has begun!

30. Oakland Raiders 2-6
    -Its time for JaMarcus, enough said.

31. Saint Louis Rams 0-8
    -I don't think anyone saw this coming.

32. Miami Dolphins 0-8
    -It is time for Beck, enough said.

Comment Please!
    Last edited by TimD; 11-06-2007, 06:05 PM.
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Nice to see some support for the Vikes but 13 is too high. And also our record is acually 3-5 not 4-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
      Nice to see some support for the Vikes but 13 is too high. And also our record is acually 3-5 not 4-4.
      Oops... Changed it...
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

GB, Pit, Dal are a tossup at this point.

Packers have been doing great but haven't been dominant at all.

Dallas has a questionable defense and I don't know about Romo in the post season.

Pitt lost to Denver and Arizona.

All good teams with question marks.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

switch #31 and #32

Comment

Millen exec of the year? No... Marinelli is an option for coach of the year though...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
              GB, Pit, Dal are a tossup at this point.

Packers have been doing great but haven't been dominant at all.

Dallas has a questionable defense and I don't know about Romo in the post season.

Pitt lost to Denver and Arizona.

All good teams with question marks.
              Yeah Dallas' number 6 overall defense sure is sketchy... and are you really trying to bring up Romo's botched snap? I'm pretty sure the guy has proven he can get it done when it counts.

Pitt's losses to Denver and AZ are a sign that they are probably still a year away from doing serious damage since those are games they most certainly should have won, but do you really think GB with a non-existent running game could play with Pitt? IMO no.

Putting GB on the same level as Dallas and Pitt is just a GB fan with wishful thinking. I'd stick them with the Giant's until they play Dallas which will be a good measuring stick. Giant's can also improve their stock with a win this weekend at home against the 'boys.

Comment

KC without Larry Johnson shouldn't be at 14.

Comment

uhhhh tampa bay 8? over the titans? ummmmm yeahh, im gonna have to go ahead and ask you to uh please change that. yeeeaaaaahhhhhh

otherwise alright rankings

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Don't really understand how you can put a 6-2 team over a 7-1 team, but hey I'm not complaining too much.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I'd agree with that, even though i think the Steelers are a better team than the Pack', i'd have to put the Packers ahead of us, simply becuse we lost to the Bronco's!!! (but after that spanking we put on the Ravens, i think we are getting back to form)

Comment

The top 3 teams in the NFL are the Pats-Colts-Steelers....no questions asked.
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                          Yeah Dallas' number 6 overall defense sure is sketchy... and are you really trying to bring up Romo's botched snap? I'm pretty sure the guy has proven he can get it done when it counts.

Pitt's losses to Denver and AZ are a sign that they are probably still a year away from doing serious damage since those are games they most certainly should have won, but do you really think GB with a non-existent running game could play with Pitt? IMO no.

Putting GB on the same level as Dallas and Pitt is just a GB fan with wishful thinking. I'd stick them with the Giant's until they play Dallas which will be a good measuring stick. Giant's can also improve their stock with a win this weekend at home against the 'boys.
                          The Packers have started to develop a bit of a running game with Ryan Grant and it helped get them two road wins against the AFC West

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Vikings are way to high.

Comment

with the way the Packers have played, they should be about 4-4 right now... They are NOT better than the Steelers, even the Giants and the Lions could make a case for being higher.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information