• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know isn't NFL but the 2005 Penn State Ohio State game in Happy valley

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
      Two games come to mind.

Shockey and Dawkins going up for a jump ball for the game winning TD....I assume you know who won the battle.

Annd....41-0.

41-0? Could that be 2001 NFC Championship Game? That game was a precursor to things to come in the Super Bowl.... :roll:

Lets see:

Ravens - Broncos 2001 AFC Wild Card : great game....great Defense...Super Bowl run had begun

Ravens - Browns 2003 : Jamal sets NFL single game rushing record

Ravens - Colts 2007 AFC Divisional Game : result sucked but great game atmosphere

Ravens - Cowboys 2005 : Kyle Boller passes for 4 TD's ... why isn't starting?

Ravens - Panthers 2006 : Kyle Boller comes in to almost get the victory and leads 3 TD drives ... again why isn't he starting

Ravens - Chargers 2006 : Great early season game, HEAP!!!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Colts/Jags this year was pretty good....Steelers/Jags was also good...I dunno, we always kill everyone at home minus the Texans.

My personal fave was probably Jags/Titans last year, with the 40-14 result. Everybody was doing the wave, watching the Titans get slaughtered, and the best part, chanting "Fisher sucks! Fisher sucks!". That was awesome.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          Haven't gone to many Giants games. I usually sit home with the family, all my brothers and cousins, and we all watch the game together on the big screen with lots of grub in front of us. We all get together for one day and act as homers together. Its fun times. More of a family gathering coupled with football.

Haven't really gone to any memorable games. I guess the infamous NO "home game" last year.

The panthers playoff game wouldve been the best had the Giants not gotten their ass kicked. :(
          I was at both those games as well. The Pantehrs game was definately not fun. :( The Saints game this year might have been even less fun. Driving up there to see a terrible butt kicking on Christmas Eve was not good. However the Monday night Saints home game last year was very fun. A couple of girls from New Orleans drove into the stadium hanging out their sun roof showing everyone their tits. Which is always good. We also had a couple of couches and a keg in the parking lot for the tail gate.

Comment

Packers vs. vikings this year. It wasn't really that great of game, but it was my favorite packer game i have attended.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat
              I know isn't NFL but the 2005 Penn State Ohio State game in Happy valley
              I second that, the atmosphere in that game was amazing.

Comment

"We'll take the ball and we're going to score."

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Either when the Cowboys finally came to GB and we whooped the **** out of them(Darren Sharper jumped on me)
                  The Packers Seattle Playoff game(We want the ball and we're going to score, Harris' beautiful dreads floppin in the breeze)
                  The 96 NFC Championship game between the packers and panthers.
                  Monday Night Football Packers Vs Vikings, "He did what?"

Comment

1/21/2007 AFC Championship Game Patriots at Colts

One of the best games ever IMO. It was a great thing to witness live.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Jets V. Vikings, the game itself was pretty sub-par, but what made the game memorable was that Brad Johnson was benched. So if I can describe how it went it would be like this...

Going into the third quater a silent Metrodome was all that could be found, as Chad Pennington was lighting things up on a horrible Viking secondary. When suddenly a murmer arouse amounst the crowd. It appeared from a distance that Tavaris Jackson was warming up on the sidelines, but nobody wanted cheer just yet, as we've seen Brad Johnson go back in so many times.

The Vikings get the ball back, and suddenly the crowd erupts in to a arousing uproar of joy and extasy. Tavaris Jackson was taking the field, and was giving a standing ovation, that lasted at least five minutes. First play, completion, the crowd went insane. Suddenly, the drive stalled, and on 3rd down T-Jack threw an incompletion. He received the loudest cheer, for an incomplete pass, I've ever heard in my life. The city loved him, and Brad was done.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                      421 Witness
                      756*

Comment

Monday Night Miracle

Comment

Last time we beat the Patriots. 31-0. Sam Adams rumbles for a TD, and the Bills have some promise after the season opener. Only flaw in the game was Josh Reed's drop of a wide open flea flicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            Haven't gone to many Giants games. I usually sit home with the family, all my brothers and cousins, and we all watch the game together on the big screen with lots of grub in front of us. We all get together for one day and act as homers together. Its fun times. More of a family gathering coupled with football.

Haven't really gone to any memorable games. I guess the infamous NO "home game" last year.

The panthers playoff game wouldve been the best had the Giants not gotten their ass kicked. :(
                            I was at both those games as well. The Pantehrs game was definately not fun. :( The Saints game this year might have been even less fun. Driving up there to see a terrible butt kicking on Christmas Eve was not good. However the Monday night Saints home game last year was very fun. A couple of girls from New Orleans drove into the stadium hanging out their sun roof showing everyone their tits. Which is always good. We also had a couple of couches and a keg in the parking lot for the tail gate.
                            Im an idiot, I completely forgot that I went to the first home game after Wellington passed away. That game was amazing, you felt it in the air. We destroyed the Redskins, and the fans were chanting "Duke!" and everything. It was a special day. We couldve played the 78 Steelers that day, we weren't losing. You just felt it in the air.

Comment

Browns and Falcons in 2002...

"Run William Run"

Greatest moment in sports for me, watching William Green run for 73 or so yards for a touchdown. Cleveland Browns Stadium looked like a sea of Brown and Orange just jumping up and down, and you couldn't hear yourself it was so loud, great moment...

PUT TOGETHER A GOOD TEAM NOW SAVAGE/CRENNEL :twisted:

Comment

Chicago vs Seattle in Week 4 this year. We spanked them 37-6. 8)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information