No announcement yet.

Best game you have ever attended.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the 1st Ravens play off game. My dad got to go to the superbowl.
    The only Ravens game I didnt go to or watch was the one were Jamal Lewis broke the record, I was at OC MD for the weekend because of a wedding and I wanted to go to the beach and stuff like that and I missed that game :(

Comment

This year's AFC Championship game.

Comment

Bears vs. 49ers

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

Probably the Steelers Dolphins game to open the season this year. It was a really close game right until the end.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24
            None

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Cincinnati Bengals Vs. Kansas City Chiefs i think it was 2-3 years ago when the Chiefs came to town 10-0. Chad guranteed victory and the Bengals flat out dominated them. Rudi went buck wild, and i remember when Peter Warrick ran a punt back to the crib and we all started chanting "Dante Who?" because this was the year when Dante had all those return touchdowns. This game more than anything for me marked the return of the Bengals.

Also, the MNF game against the Denver Broncos the next season was absolute madness. I get chills whenever i see the Leslie Neilson intro/

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Only been to one so the Jets and the Bills to end the season last year, Jets won with my boy Vinny leading the way.

Comment

2005 Week 4 Seattle v Washington, game ends in Nick Novak game winning FG for WAS
                  Just this year Green Bay and Minny
                  Eli Mannings first visit to Fedex Field, I loved watching him get killed by the Skins D
                  I also saw Tiki's last game even though it knocked the Pack out of the playoffs essentially.

Comment

Packers/Raiders a while back when Jeff Thomason caught game winning TD in the back of the south endzone at Lambeau :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28
                      Packers/Raiders a while back when Jeff Thomason caught game winning TD in the back of the south endzone at Lambeau :)
                      I remeber that game and year, with Ray Rhodes UGH :x

Comment

Redskins Dallas game in Washington this year.

Blocked field goal, ST takes it and we win :D

Amazing finish.

Comment

The 2005 St. Louis Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars, and the 2006 St. Louis Rams @ Green Bay Packers.
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

2004 Packers-Giants. Favres gets a concussion and the great Craig Nall comes in. Favre puts himself back in and throws a TD. We lost, but I won't forget that game.

Comment

Giants at Titans, this year. Me and my friend were one of the few in our section that actually stayed...and it paid off.

Comment

JAX vs PIT monday night this year

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information