Best game you have ever attended.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browns vs Bears.
    Trent Dilfer threw 2 tds in the last 3 min of the game and the browns win 20-10.
    Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
    Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

2002 - Bills vs. Dolphins - "Snow Bowl"

2004 - Bills vs. Cleveland - Putting a whooping on the Browns at home. One of the most complete games I've seen.

2005 - Bills vs. Texans - The craziest I've ever heard at Rich Stadium. Ears were ringing for days after.

2006 - Bills vs. Vikings - See above.

2006 - Bills vs. Jags - Last second field goal to win it at home. Long pass from Losman to Parrish to put us into position with seconds left.

Been to many Bills games, so I narrowed it down...a little.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
        Last time we beat the Patriots. 31-0. Sam Adams rumbles for a TD, and the Bills have some promise after the season opener. Only flaw in the game was Josh Reed's drop of a wide open flea flicker.
        LOL, I remember that one. Lawyer Milloy's first game as a Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819
          Originally posted by Number 10
          Two games come to mind.

Shockey and Dawkins going up for a jump ball for the game winning TD....I assume you know who won the battle.

Annd....41-0.

41-0? Could that be 2001 NFC Championship Game? That game was a precursor to things to come in the Super Bowl.... :roll:

Lets see:

Ravens - Broncos 2001 AFC Wild Card : great game....great Defense...Super Bowl run had begun

Ravens - Browns 2003 : Jamal sets NFL single game rushing record

Ravens - Colts 2007 AFC Divisional Game : result sucked but great game atmosphere

Ravens - Cowboys 2005 : Kyle Boller passes for 4 TD's ... why isn't starting?

Ravens - Panthers 2006 : Kyle Boller comes in to almost get the victory and leads 3 TD drives ... again why isn't he starting

Ravens - Chargers 2006 : Great early season game, HEAP!!!!!!!!!!
          Well I never said anything about the Super Bowl and I wasn't at that game, so why would I mention it? And...well, why would you mention it?
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
            The 2005 St. Louis Rams vs Jacksonville Jaguars,
            I hated that game :evil:

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I was at the Jets Monday Night Miracle vs the Dolphins with my dad and he told me we're not leaving until the game is done. Best decision ever.
              Section 210 seats 13-18
              QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819
                Two games come to mind.

Shockey and Dawkins going up for a jump ball for the game winning TD....I assume you know who won the battle.

Annd....41-0.

41-0? Could that be 2001 NFC Championship Game? That game was a precursor to things to come in the Super Bowl.... :roll:

Lets see:

Ravens - Broncos 2001 AFC Wild Card : great game....great Defense...Super Bowl run had begun

Ravens - Browns 2003 : Jamal sets NFL single game rushing record

Ravens - Colts 2007 AFC Divisional Game : result sucked but great game atmosphere

Ravens - Cowboys 2005 : Kyle Boller passes for 4 TD's ... why isn't starting?

Ravens - Panthers 2006 : Kyle Boller comes in to almost get the victory and leads 3 TD drives ... again why isn't he starting

Ravens - Chargers 2006 : Great early season game, HEAP!!!!!!!!!!
                Well I never said anything about the Super Bowl and I wasn't at that game, so why would I mention it? And...well, why would you mention it?

CAUSE WE KICKED THE SNOT OUT OF THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

The International Bowl between W Michigan and Cincinatti. I've never been to an NFL game

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I have season tickets so I go to every game.....this year, the 2 best were the game against Pittsburgh where Bart Scott KILLED Big Ben. Another great one was the Chargers game because it came right down to the wire.

The playoff game versus Indy would be the best game I've been to if we had won. Prior to the start it was the most fired up I've ever felt for a game.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20
                      I have season tickets so I go to every game.....this year, the 2 best were the game against Pittsburgh where Bart Scott KILLED Big Ben. Another great one was the Chargers game because it came right down to the wire.

The playoff game versus Indy would be the best game I've been to if we had won. Prior to the start it was the most fired up I've ever felt for a game.

The Charger game was sick...................

Yeah the playoff game was like no matter how amped the crowd was the offense couldn't feed off our energy.............

DAMN McNAIR!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Only been to a few Dolphin games, none of them were that amazing. I was at the UM/WVU game a few years ago, that was amazing.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

The Chiefs vs Colts playoff game.

Comment

Im a Lions fan, so none.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by KWill93
                              The Chiefs vs Colts playoff game.
                              Which one?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Tennessee vs. Buffalo, Music City Miracle, 2nd row

Giants vs. Titans, 21 point comeback.

Steelers vs. Titans, playoffs when Nedney flopped on the second attempt to win the game, then next play he did

Raiders vs Titans, Thurs night football, sat first row behind the Titans bench thanks to coach fish, Eddie ran for 200+
                                Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information