X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cris Carters' First Half Awards

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

discuss?

In the Coach of the Year award, i think Tomlin should get huge credit and concideration, and Ben should get concideration for Comeback Player of the Year. Other then taht, i like them

On a side note, Bayless>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ths Douchebag

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Comment

Not much content in that article.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

discuss?

In the Coach of the Year award, i think Tomlin should get huge credit and concideration, and Ben should get concideration for Comeback Player of the Year. Other then taht, i like them

at this point i think theres little competitin for the spots avalible for an award. I agree with Carter on all but coach of the year. I really dont see how bellicheck is outcoaching say.. a mike mccarthy or mike tomlin for that matter. Wade phillips is also a guy that should get a look but in all honesty i think the award should go to Jeff Fisher. Look at what hes done with that team? my god, vince young i think has fewer touchdowns then the team has wins.. thats just impressive..

sig by bosanac01

Comment

I think Romeo Crennel and Jeff Fisher are the lead candidates in the AFC for Coach of the Year, unless Belichick goes undefeated. I don't see how Belichick can win it in the same year as Spygate, and in addition he has elite talent, a poor strength of schedule, and plays in the weakest conference. Tomlin has been impressive, but again, he took the reigns of a great team with veteran players at important positions.

Crennel and Fisher on the other hands coach in very tough conferences with lesser talent. At the beginning of the year, the Titans and Browns were thought to definitely have Top 15 picks. Now, they're looking at playoff births.

For now, I have to give the nod to Crennel.

I don't keep up with the NFC much, but I gotta go with Mike McCarthy or the Detroit HC.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Since its Cris Carter, I agree with everything in the entire article.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
              On a side note, Bayless>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ths Douchebag

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
              Cosign, I hate that tool.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Since its Cris Carter, I agree with everything in the entire article.
                Even the part "people with the username yo123" are ***?

Comment

I like Michael Silver. He does a lot of articles on the Titans and gives them a lot of favorable attention. :)
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                    Even the part "people with the username yo123" are ***?

Even that part.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      I think Romeo Crennel and Jeff Fisher are the lead candidates in the AFC for Coach of the Year, unless Belichick goes undefeated. I don't see how Belichick can win it in the same year as Spygate, and in addition he has elite talent, a poor strength of schedule, and plays in the weakest conference. Tomlin has been impressive, but again, he took the reigns of a great team with veteran players at important positions.

Crennel and Fisher on the other hands coach in very tough conferences with lesser talent. At the beginning of the year, the Titans and Browns were thought to definitely have Top 15 picks. Now, they're looking at playoff births.

For now, I have to give the nod to Crennel.

I don't keep up with the NFC much, but I gotta go with Mike McCarthy or the Detroit HC.
                      It's gotta be Fisher. The Titans are overachieving like nobody's business and that's mostly because of him. Crennel's a defensive coach who's D is last in the league in pretty much everything. I'd be very surprised if he won it.

Comment

I dunno. The Titans were 8-8 last year. The Browns had a Top 5 pick. Not to mention, Crennel is getting attention since he was supposedly on "The Hot Seat" (*suspensful music plays in background*), and the Browns haven't been very successful the past two years. That can weigh heavily since COTY is based on opinions and situations moreso than stats.

Its kinda odd for a Titans fan to be supporting the Browns coach, and a Browns fan to be supporting the Titans coach. Thanks though.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                          Cosign, I hate that tool.
                          I cannot stand that guy either. He's a douchebag. And a tool. Steals other people's stuff...

Comment

Psh, how is Norv Turner not coach of the year....

talk about snubs...

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              I dunno. The Titans were 8-8 last year. The Browns had a Top 5 pick. Not to mention, Crennel is getting attention since he was supposedly on "The Hot Seat" (*suspensful music plays in background*), and the Browns haven't been very successful the past two years. That can weigh heavily since COTY is based on opinions and situations moreso than stats.

Its kinda odd for a Titans fan to be supporting the Browns coach, and a Browns fan to be supporting the Titans coach. Thanks though.
                              I'd narrow it to:

Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh
                              Romeo Crennel, Cleveland
                              Rod Marinelli, Detroit
                              Jeff Fisher, Tennessee
                              Wade Phillips, Dallas
                              Mike McCarthy, Green Bay

As for Worst coach of the Year:

Scott Linehan, St. Louis Rams (Though injuries may leave him off the hook)
                              Mike Nolan, San Francisco
                              Marvin Lewis, Cincinnati
                              Norv Turner, San Diego (May win by default and consistency)
                              Cam Cameron, Miami

Those are my picks..

For the past 5-7 years the lions have sucked. Marinelli is taking a team lacking talent at some key positions (DB, OL, DE, QB), and winning.

No one would've expected them to have a 6-2 record, with a sweep of the Bears, and beating the red-hot buccs.

Marvin Lewis gets my vote because.. I understand his defense has injuries, but they've underachieved every year he's been there. He has no control of that team. Not to mention, They ignore they're defense. Considering their offense is normally top 5-7 in the league, they ignored their front 7 until round 6 in the draft.

The team is in shambles and if Lewis is around next year, I'll be surprised. Thats too good of a team offensively to never get anywhere.

2: 8-8 seasons
                              1: 11-5 season (losing round 1)
                              1: 2-6 to only get worse..

His team is explosing from the inside.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information