Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you compare all of the 1st round picks to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who would you compare all of the 1st round picks to?

    Who would you compare them to, in the NFL (who have already played at least one season)

    1.)JaMarcus Russell = Ben Roethlisberger/Jeff George/Daunte Culpepper
    2.)Calvin Johnson = Terrell Owens/Randy Moss/Chad Johnson/Marques Colston
    3.)Joe Thomas = Anthony Munoz
    4.)Gaines Adams = Simeon Rice
    5.)Levi Brown = Willie Anderson
    6.)LaRon Landry = Michael Lewis/Leroy Butler
    7.)Adrian Peterson = Eric Dickerson/Jim Brown/Clinton Portis
    8.)Jamaal Anderson = Bertrand Berry
    9.)Ted Ginn = Roscoe Parrish/Willie Gault/Dante Hall/Donte Stallworth/Troy Williamson
    10.)Amobi Okoye = Warren Sapp
    11.)Patrick Willis = Demeco Ryans/Ray Lewis
    12.)Marshawn Lynch = Thurman Thomas/Walter Payton
    13.)Adam Carriker = Aaron Smith
    14.)Darrelle Revis = Al Harris/Charles Woodson
    15.)Lawrence Timmons = Bart Scott/Derrick Brooks/
    16.)Justin Harrell = Brodrick Bunkley
    17.)Jarvis Moss = Bobby McCray
    18.)Leon Hall = Rod Hood
    19.)Michael Griffin = Rashean Mathis
    20.)Aaron Ross = Nate Clements/Charles Woodson
    21.)Reggie Nelson = Ed Reed/Darren Sharper
    22.)Brady Quinn = Tom Brady
    23.)Dwayne Bowe = Terrell Owens/Eric Moulds/Andre Johnson
    24.)Brandon Meriweather = Troy Polamalu
    25.)Jon Beason = Zach Thomas/Dan Morgan/Mike Peterson
    26.)Anthony Spencer = Kevin Greene
    27.)Robert Meachem = Andre Johnson
    28.)Joe Staley = Oliver Ross
    29.)Ben Grubbs = Kendall Simmons
    30.)Craig Davis = Chris Chambers
    31.)Greg Olsen = Jeremy Shockey/Kellen Winslow Jr.
    32.)Anthony Gonzalez = Brandon Stokely/Kevin Curtis
    Last edited by Bills2083; 11-11-2007, 11:09 AM.


    Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

  • #2
    D-Bowe to TO.

    Tom Brady Quinn



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      Adrian Peterson - Eric Dickerson
      Marshawn Lynch - Thurman Thomas

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        D-Bowe to TO.

        Tom Brady Quinn
        Is that Tom Brady to Quinn?
        Is that Tom to Brady Quinn?
        Or are you using the Brady for both Tom Brady AND Brady Quinn?


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          Adrian Peterson - Eric Dickerson
          Marshawn Lynch - Thurman Thomas
          Umm...Don't think so bud

          Adrian Peterson-Jim Brown
          Marshawn Lynch- Walter Payton



          sig by BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by adschofield View Post
            Umm...Don't think so bud

            Adrian Peterson-Jim Brown
            Marshawn Lynch- Walter Payton
            Bud? Who are you? Those are my opinions.

            Comment


            • #7
              does anyone agree with Ted Ginn and Roscoe Parrish?


              Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Bud? Who are you? Those are my opinions.
                Bud?
                Yes.

                Who are you?
                adschofield

                Those are my opinions.
                Cool. I thought you were joking, so I continued the joke...now I'm coming to the sad realization that you weren't



                sig by BoneKrusher

                Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Jamarcus Russell - Ben Roethlisberger

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    Jamarcus Russell - Ben Roethlisberger
                    [sarcasm] Wow...someone doesn't know the first rule of player comparsions:
                    1. The comparsion of a player must be of the same race...*rolls eyes* [/sarcasm]



                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                      Bud?
                      Yes.

                      Who are you?
                      adschofield

                      Those are my opinions.
                      Cool. I thought you were joking, so I continued the joke...now I'm coming to the sad realization that you weren't
                      What the hell are you talking about? I was joking with those comparisons? Yeah, Adrian Peterson is Eric Dickerson is really farfetched...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        What the hell are you talking about? I was joking with those comparisons? Yeah, Adrian Peterson is Eric Dickerson is really farfetched...
                        Yeah it is...to compare a HOF and one of the greatest runningbacks of all time to a player who has player 8 GAMES!!!! is ridiculous



                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Originally posted by BuckNaked
                        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                          Yeah it is...to compare a HOF and one of the greatest runningbacks of all time to a player who has player 8 GAMES!!!! is ridiculous
                          Considering its a comparison of who they remind you of, and not necesarily a guarantee on how their career will pan out, its not all that far off.

                          If we were only comparing rookies to people whose career they might emulate, but cannot assume the continued success they have, who can we compare them to? The average to bad players of the NFL? Becuase nothing is guaranteed, no matter who you compare them too.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Did I honestly see to QB's who haven't even taken a NFL snap being compared to QB's who have rings?

                            Words can't describe my disgust right now.....

                            Magical sig by OSUGiants

                            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                            Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              you know All Day has more rushing yards than McNair has passing

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information