No announcement yet.

Move over Bengals, theres a new team of bad boys in town

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's alright; it must be a southern Great Lakes thing, something in the water

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Dungy's losing control of his team after winning the Super Bowl. They're letting it get to their heads, and Dungy is standing by letting it all happen. So much for being a Christian. Not like I dislike this phenomenon though, as it means the Colts will lose the division.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

ya you right.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

I think it was two or three seasons ago when the Colts had a mini-Bengals thing going on.

Rhodes had some type of abuse of his girlfriend, Joseph Jefferson had battery, Cato June had something wrong, Mike Doss had a loaded gun in a car, Marvin Harrison reportedly shoved a kid at the Pro Bowl (later found false) and there was something else too that I forget. I'm not too sure if those were the charges but the players (Harrison and Rhodes I know both happened) did get in trouble.

What was Clark doing at a girls HS game anyway?
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
            About time this guy makes a good thread.
            give a monkey enough darts...

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
              About time this guy makes a good thread.
              give a monkey enough darts...
              ... and someone will inevitably lose an eye.

Seems to be a rather rough life for Dallas Clark lately. First he complains about being made to look wimpy in a trailer for Madden and now getting tossed from a basketball game. Though i would image that super bowl win helps to ease the sting of it all.

Comment

Anyone have the Dallas Clark video of him owning in madden?

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
                  Dungy's losing control of his team after winning the Super Bowl. They're letting it get to their heads, and Dungy is standing by letting it all happen. So much for being a Christian. Not like I dislike this phenomenon though, as it means the Colts will lose the division.
                  How is he losing control of the team? Because one player who won't be back next year was an idiot and decided to drive drunk? Or because a player got in the ear of a whistlehappy ref at a high school basketball game?

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01
                    I think it was two or three seasons ago when the Colts had a mini-Bengals thing going on.

Rhodes had some type of abuse of his girlfriend, Joseph Jefferson had battery, Cato June had something wrong, Mike Doss had a loaded gun in a car, Marvin Harrison reportedly shoved a kid at the Pro Bowl (later found false) and there was something else too that I forget. I'm not too sure if those were the charges but the players (Harrison and Rhodes I know both happened) did get in trouble.

If I remember correctly:

- Montae Reagor got arrested for stalking his ex-girlfriend.
                    - Joseph Jefferson was found with a unlicensed gun in his car.
                    - Mike Doss FIRED his gun.
                    - Marlin Jackson had an asault case from his Michigan days that popped up all of a sudden as soon as he got drafted.
                    - The fan at the Pro-Bowl acctually said that it was Marvin's bodyguards that spit at him....I believe.

Yeah, we've had some characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01

He watned to see his alma mater play I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by WildDude
                        lmao thats gold jerry pure gold

There ya go.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Those crazy colts. :roll:

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information