No announcement yet.

LeCharles Bentley Career May Be Done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should trade all our day 1 picks so that we have like 20 something late round picks. So that way when 90% of them get hurt in training camp, we'll still have 2 rookies left. :P

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Originally posted by Saints67
      it seemed like...

ever since he ran his mouth, before he hit FA...bashing the saints and FO...that his career has gone down the tube.

hmmmm, good luck LB.
      Yet another sign that just because New Orleans got hit by a Hurricane their fans are no less assholes than anywhere else.
      Bentley bashed the Saints FO, later signed with the Browns, had a injury and his career might be over.

That is all true, I see no reason to bash Saints Fans and bring up Katrina.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint
        these are not really "news"
        :?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
        Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsMan
          Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Originally posted by Saints67
          it seemed like...

ever since he ran his mouth, before he hit FA...bashing the saints and FO...that his career has gone down the tube.

hmmmm, good luck LB.
          Yet another sign that just because New Orleans got hit by a Hurricane their fans are no less assholes than anywhere else.
          Bentley bashed the Saints FO, later signed with the Browns, had a injury and his career might be over.

That is all true, I see no reason to bash Saints Fans and bring up Katrina.
          It's something that Faine gets traded and has a Pro Bowl season in New Orleans. But in the AFC north, they have huge DT's.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information