X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD torn knee ligament

damn...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3106749

The St. Paul Pioneer Press reports Adrian Peterson (torn lateral knee ligament) is expected to be out for up to three weeks.
    The guy just cannot avoid the random injuries.

Comment

[Insert Obscenities]

Comment

Hopefully they let him heal up and don't rush him back out there if he's not fully healthy.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

At least it's not the ACL, the LCL is the least important ligament in the knee. He should be fine next year, the Vikings are absolutely ******** if they put Peterson back in this season. It's best to just make sure he is ready for next season.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Best wishes to AD for a quick and full recovery.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Anyone who knows anything about this type of injury, will it stop him from being as explosive as he was before or once it heals will he be the same?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Well there goes teh stability of my fantasy runningbacks.... @#$#@$%$%@#$%$#@%@#$%@#$%@#$%#@$%@#$%@#$%@#%@#$#@# $%@#$%#$&&&%$^@#^@#$%&#$%$@%

Kiss my shot at the title good bye:(

But anyway i hope they dont rush him back... they have a good proven back in taylor.. and its not liek your winning the superbowl this year.. give him the time he needs... dam him and his random injuries

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Hah, I've never even heard of the LCL. But I always thought he had freak injuries, this one kinda is too. But I think for a RB with such power and speed his frame is pretty slim. The shorter backs, with more compacted muscle really avoid injuries. I remember at the combine, he was definitely the skinniest RB there. You can see why he gets these injuries. And believe me I wasn't one to downgrade him because of it. But now, it's becoming more obvious that with the fierceness he runs with and his body type it's hard for him to absorb hits. He's also lucky he hasn't had more bone fractures because he's more open to that than anything without significant muscle build.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    The guy just cannot avoid the random injuries.
                    Which, as we all know, was his biggest knock as a prospect.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                      He should be fine next year, the Vikings are absolutely ******** if they put Peterson back in this season.
                      Never underestimate the stupidity of Brad Childress.

Comment

DeShawn Foster and DeAngelo Williams better be careful this week vs. the Packers (Larry Johnson last week [AJ Hawk], Adrian Peterson this week [Al Harris]).

Sucks for Minny. If they could get a QB next year they'd be really, really good.

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                          DeShawn Foster and DeAngelo Williams better be careful this week vs. the Packers (Larry Johnson last week [AJ Hawk], Adrian Peterson this week [Al Harris]).

Sucks for Minny. If they could get a QB next year they'd be really, really good.
                          That's a good point, didn't realize it was two weeks in a row. Luckily they seem to mild to medium severity and not year long stuff.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

It is fortunate for anyone who is a fan of football that ADP will have to miss at least one week. I'm not sure ADP can win the rushing title if he misses more than 1 game. Likely that Minnesota will baby him back. No point in hurting him worse in a lost season...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Ive always liked AD.Its a bummer hes injured again.But on the other hand the Raiders get to play Minnesota this week.
                              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information