Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croyle era set to begin

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3107200

Good, now the Chiefs fans will stop complaining about Huard in the game day threads. ;P

Comment

I cant wait to see what he can do. It seemed he did okay by the fans reactios on this site

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Croyle does a good job of getting rid of the football. Huard takes way too long, and usually ends up in a fetal position when he drops back. Croyle also gives us the ability to take shots downfield. I think the offense will be more productive with the young gunslinger.

Comment

Gonzo's stats should probably go up, D-Bowe's might go down I think. Ussually a TE is a young players best friend

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

now is his time to shine and show us what hes got..no doubt hes a better option over huard at this point in the season. if he struggles atleast the team will know whether to pursue a QB in the draft or not.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
              Gonzo's stats should probably go up, D-Bowe's might go down I think. Ussually a TE is a young players best friend
              Most of the time I'd agree, but Huard uses the safety valves more then Croyle does. I think Bowe's stats will go up as we will take more shots downfield with him being our #1 target.

Comment

can you say DYNASTY
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

also we will find out if a 1st or 2nd round draft pick will be used on a QB. (Woodson to Bowe sounds soo sweeet)
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Croyle to Bowe.

Comment

Not to be mean, but I see this purely as an attempt to give Croyle playing time in order to see what the Chiefs have in him. Not necessarily a ploy to change the QB in order to gain freshness on the offense. With Croyle at QB, and no Larry Johnson or immaculate OLine, I don't see them finishing with a winning record unless the defense plays out of their mind for the next 7 games.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I hope he does well despite the fact that I'm a Raiders fan.I liked him alot coming out of college.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          Not to be mean, but I see this purely as an attempt to give Croyle playing time in order to see what the Chiefs have in him. Not necessarily a ploy to change the QB in order to gain freshness on the offense. With Croyle at QB, and no Larry Johnson or immaculate OLine, I don't see them finishing with a winning record unless the defense plays out of their mind for the next 7 games.
                          There's nothing to be mean about; thats their full intentions and rightfully so

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Championship!

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              I cant wait to see what he can do. It seemed he did okay by the fans reactios on this site
                              give the state of the OL Croyle is better right now.He gets rid of the ball quick and can buy some extra time with his feet

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information