No announcement yet.

were will Jake Plummer end up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be Houston. Currently all they have at QB is Sage Rosenfels and they need to create competition there.

Comment

Houston but Houston will not trade for him. I think Houston will wait for him to get cut first before signing him to a deal.

Comment

how about the giants, their qb depth is gross and eli could use some pressure on the depth chart
        Coors cold hard facts: Adrian Peterson runs like a little girl. Brady Quinn can't throw on the run. Josh Wilson is going to be a star. CJ is perfect.

Comment

I think Plummer will end up in Houston. Wouldn't surprise me if he somehow ended up here, though.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

tampa

Comment

He's not going to Tampa, we already have 2 medicore QBs, we don't need a 3rd.
              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

It'll be Houston b/c of the relationship with Kubiak but he'll get murdered

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Houston.

Comment

Ill say houston but if they get rid of Carr theyll regret it IMO, Plummer isnt getting younger and he's as INT-prone as ever whereas Carr is coming off his best year and he had no running game to speak of, imagine how helped he would be with AP? i think theyre just sick of Carr adn they want a new QB even if its not the best option

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

[img][/img]

Comment

Wow. That is smiliar :D SO I'm guessing that means he stays in Denver?

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information