Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etk
    Originally posted by Shiver
    If anything the Bears are more likely to repeat than the Colts. Unless one of the mediocre, underachievers, in the NFC steps up to challenge.
    Rex Grossman will never win the Super Bowl, so unless they make a QB change, how will the Bears repeat in the Super Bowl?
    He's saying repeat to get back. It's more likely the Bears make it back through the NFC than the Colts will in the AFC.

And considering Grossman has started a little more than one season, it's too early to say he'll "never" do anything.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Bucs: 3,506,125
      Chargers: -4

Chargers 23
      Giants 16

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by etk
        Originally posted by Shiver
        If anything the Bears are more likely to repeat than the Colts. Unless one of the mediocre, underachievers, in the NFC steps up to challenge.
        Rex Grossman will never win the Super Bowl, so unless they make a QB change, how will the Bears repeat in the Super Bowl?
        He's saying repeat to get back. It's more likely the Bears make it back through the NFC than the Colts will in the AFC.

And considering Grossman has started a little more than one season, it's too early to say he'll "never" do anything.
        That's a good argument, if their defense stays healthy and their safeties improve, the Bears could easily make the Super Bowl again. I don't think they have any chance of winning it though. I'm not a pessimist or anything, but the way Grossman treats the game really bugs me. He doesn't even try when the game doesn't matter, and he shows no remorse for his poor decisions. His mechanics are the worst in the league, but his mentality really pisses me off the most. He doesn't have what it takes up top to be a leader and win a Super Bowl. Plain and simple. How else do you explain the way his numbers go from amazing to terrible from week to week?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma
          Bucs: 3,506,125
          Chargers: -4
          I had to erase the latter portion of your post. You are dead on with this one though :D

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I already did explain it. Inexperience. There are very few rookies that could win a Superbowl, and that's essentially what Grossman was.

As far as his demeanor. I'd much rather have a guy that shakes it off than a guy like Eli Manning that pouts for the rest of the game when he misses a 5 yard out route. You need to shake things off, and Grossman still has a ways to go in that regard.

I'm not saying the Bears will win a Superbowl, I just don't buy that they can't with Grossman at QB. I find that the people that usually say that are the same people that spew all the other dribble that ESPN seeps into their brains.

Comment

I already did explain it. Inexperience. There are very few rookies that could win a Superbowl, and that's essentially what Grossman was.

As far as his demeanor. I'd much rather have a guy that shakes it off than a guy like Eli Manning that pouts for the rest of the game when he misses a 5 yard out route. You need to shake things off, and Grossman still has a ways to go in that regard.

I'm not saying the Bears will win a Superbowl, I just don't buy that they can't with Grossman at QB. I find that the people that usually say that are the same people that spew all the other dribble that ESPN seeps into their brains.
              I just think they should've given Brian Griese a chance. He could've been a very good manager for them and I think he would've been much more successful than Grossman. With that being said, Griese is getting old and it's pretty much too late to give him his shot, so either they stick with Rex and teach the boy how not to heave the ball up for grabs, or they draft a QB.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk

I just think they should've given Brian Griese a chance. He could've been a very good manager for them and I think he would've been much more successful than Grossman. With that being said, Griese is getting old and it's pretty much too late to give him his shot, so either they stick with Rex and teach the boy how not to heave the ball up for grabs, or they draft a QB.
                Griese is 31 or 32. That's not that old. Especially considering there were a few seasons he was on the bench.

Comment

i think they make it to the super bowl and lose to the saints in a high scoring game

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Raiders 34 Lions 6

Comment

Why doesn't anyone think the Colts aren't going to repeat? Manning has every pressure lifted off of his shoulders and I think he has one gigantic year next year. UFA might hurt, but they should be able to plug people in like they always do. I'm taking the Colts going 14-2 and crushing whoever they play in the SB.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Rams 24
                        Bills 21

Comment

Super Bowl XLII:
                          Baltimore Ravens vs New Orleans Saints
                          Final score: 17 - 28
                          MVP: Drew Brees

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen
                            Super Bowl XLII:
                            Baltimore Ravens vs New Orleans Saints
                            Final score: 17 - 28
                            MVP: Drew Brees
                            You couldnt beat us last year in your house, what makes you think you could beat us now?

Anywho it wont happen cause we arent getting to the Superbowl, Saints might be able too.
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Even though we didn't beat you this year it doesn't mean we can't beat you next year.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Peyton certainly helped their cause for a second straight by restructuring

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information