Super Bowl next year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sveen
    Even though we didn't beat you this year it doesn't mean we can't beat you next year.
    Im afraid thats exactly what it means! 8)
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable
      Even though we didn't beat you this year it doesn't mean we can't beat you next year.
      Im afraid thats exactly what it means! 8)
      We'll see

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Patriots 27 vs. Saints 20. I don't know how long it will be until another team wins back-to-back Super Bowls. It's just too hard.

Comment

Jaguars 32
          49ers 21

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Wow.....3 people out of 50+ think the Colts will repeat..... :D

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable
              Super Bowl XLII:
              Baltimore Ravens vs New Orleans Saints
              Final score: 17 - 28
              MVP: Drew Brees
              You couldnt beat us last year in your house, what makes you think you could beat us now?

Anywho it wont happen cause we arent getting to the Superbowl, Saints might be able too.
              We'll be a better team.

Your team was very beatable last year.

The Ravens didn't beat us, we beat ourselves.

Comment

Lions 49
                Raiders 2

MARK IT DOWN!

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Colts- 24
                  Saints- 20

Vini adds another 3 before the last drive. Brees can't take the Saints to the promise land, getting picked off by Antoine Bethea. The Colts become remembered as one of the few "greatest teams." Colts dynasty is in gear. Colts start playing in the new Lucal Oil Stadium & become the first team in NFL history to have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs when Indianapolis gets a SB (a few years down the road).
                  INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by IndyColtScout
                    Colts- 24
                    Saints- 20

Vini adds another 3 before the last drive. Brees can't take the Saints to the promise land, getting picked off by Antoine Bethea. The Colts become remembered as one of the few "greatest teams." Colts dynasty is in gear. Colts start playing in the new Lucal Oil Stadium & become the first team in NFL history to have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs when Indianapolis gets a SB (a few years down the road).
                    I doubt Bethea will still be starting by then. His pursuit angles are terrible and he's overrated just because of a couple of interceptions. Matt Giordano should be the starter he's sick.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                      Originally posted by IndyColtScout
                      Colts- 24
                      Saints- 20

I doubt Bethea will still be starting by then. His pursuit angles are terrible and he's overrated just because of a couple of interceptions. Matt Giordano should be the starter he's sick.
                      I agree Giordano is sick, but you are wrong about Bethea. He had a great rookie year. He was making plays all year & in the playoffs. Bethea was very consistent & still can improve a lot. He also forced Mike Doss to file for FA. All the Colts young DB's are seriously really good.
                      INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I'll take the Bengals over the Seahawks, something like 28-24.
                        GO BILLS!

Comment

Eagles-34 Final/OT
                          Chargers-31
                          Just kidding, I don't know, no one knows, and it is impossible to predict. This is a possible matchup, I just put the OT thing in there to show how dumb it is to do something like this so early.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information