• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NIN1984
    not crazy about him wearing #81
    yea I hope he cleared it with Tim Brown

Comment

Originally posted by 49erfaithful
      I think he will act up again no matter what
      I would hesitate to say that. Porter is no scumbag, he just slammed heads w/ Shell meanwhile they are the laughing stock of the league. I would be mad if I was a WR and my coach hired a Denny's manager to call my plays. I would think I was headed for a down year. Point being he isnt a perennial bad character guy, it was a certain bad situation.

Comment

Good, now they can deal Moss.
        "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
        4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Certainly opens up options for them, although I still wouldn't rule out adding a WR early (or in FA).

Comment

Originally posted by THIZZorDIE
            Originally posted by 49erfaithful
            I think he will act up again no matter what
            I would hesitate to say that. Porter is no scumbag, he just slammed heads w/ Shell meanwhile they are the laughing stock of the league. I would be mad if I was a WR and my coach hired a Denny's manager to call my plays. I would think I was headed for a down year. Point being he isnt a perennial bad character guy, it was a certain bad situation.
            I agree and disagree. No he isnt a terrible guy and I know he is capable of getting in line, but he is a guy who has had some controversy before. He clashed with Gruden and was talkin about how happy he was when Gruden was gone. Very simply, he doesnt like tough, disciplinarian coaches. He liked Norv Turner, the nice guy, a lot.

So anyways, I think Porter could do well in this regime. The problem last year, Im not blaming it on Shell or on Porter, it was both of them. They clashed badly. Shell needed to deal with it better, but you cant disrespect your coach like that.

Comment

Finally Porter got his head out of his narrow ass. I'm tired of him always bitching.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information