Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver
    Originally posted by Rotoworld
    Falcons signed QB James Kilian, formerly of the Nashville Kats.

It's possible Atlanta is adding quarterbacks to brace itself for a Matt Schaub trade, but more probable that Kilian was added as a "camp body."
    Interesting, this may be meaningless, or it could be a sign of things to come.
    Probably a camp "arm" (body sounds a little too weird).

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Yeah, I am reaching a bit. Who knows, though. I am sure Atlanta won't want to lose him for nothing next year.

Comment

It could be that Atlanta isn't certain about Vick's future and is keeping Shaub around in case they decide to get rid of Vick. This would be a make or break season than.
        "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection
          It could be that Atlanta isn't certain about Vick's future and is keeping Shaub around in case they decide to get rid of Vick. This would be a make or break season than.
          I wouldn't call his first year in a brand new offensive system a "make or break" year.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education
            Originally posted by Splat420
            I would love the Chiefs to go after him but we have so many holes I don't think we want to give up any draft picks we all ready are down a 4th round pick.

Give them Greg Wesley for Schaub
            good call you should be a GM

Comment

I would love the Chiefs to go after him but we have so many holes I don't think we want to give up any draft picks we all ready are down a 4th round pick.

I'm sure the Falcons want picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy

I'm sure the Falcons want picks.
                Yes we do as a matter of fact... and Wesley is not worth a young strong arm, high potential QB

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                  Originally posted by ks_perfection
                  I wouldn't call his first year in a brand new offensive system a "make or break" year.
                  Agreed, while a lot of new head coaches usually like to bring in their guy. When you've got a team with so much money invested in Vick they've got no choice but to stick with him.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information