Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos the worst player on your team?

Who has been there at least 2 season?

For the Giants, its gotta be Tim Carter. He cant run routes, cant catch the ball. He can do nothing at all...

Sad part is, that he was a starter for half of last year

Who do you think is the worst player on your favorite team?

Gilbert Gardner, can't cover, tackle, or play Special Teams. He started for what, 11 games before Rob Morris literally saved the day.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Too many bad ones to choose from.

Comment

Gilbert Gardner easily.

Comment

worst PLAYER? or starter?

player - Marquise Hill. 2nd round DE few years back..cant even get in a rotation with an undrafted guy and a late 4th guy. ..cant even get playing time when Seymour or Warren were hurt. Hes ****. and when he actually played once..they ran at him and got a 25 yard run (Titans)

worst starter: hmm...Bruschi or Hawkins.
          Bruschi did lead in tackles but coverage was not very good and he got taken out a lot.

Hawkins gave up and sometimes nearly gave up big plays..he guessed a lot..he doesnt seem athletic and quick

only reason we consider him a "good" starter is because he can communicate and experience..other than that he really isnt much

Comment

Out of starters?

Wow, he is so bad I couldn't find a pick of him in Atlanta when I typed his name in.

Comment

The chargers worst starting player has to be Eric Parker (obvious)

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
              RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Lamont Thompson, the guy couldn't play on a CFL practice squad at this point.

Comment

Parker is a fairly decent WR. And as for the Bruschi comment, he is our smartest player, he has lost a step since the stroke though.

Comment

Former round 1 pick, .............................(drum roll)......................Sammy Davis

I've never seen a CB who cant block, cover, tackle, intercept or break up a play like this guy - he's the all round package

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Tory James.

He can't cover anyone to save his life (anymore anyway) and he's lucky enough to be out of position and get an occassional INT.

Thankfully we aren't re-signing him.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119
                        Parker is a fairly decent WR. And as for the Bruschi comment, he is our smartest player, he has lost a step since the stroke though.
                        I love Eric Parker but he is no better than a #3 WR. He is by far the worst starting player on the chargers. Not really a bad thing though.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                        RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24
                          Originally posted by 255979119
                          I love Eric Parker but he is no better than a #3 WR. He is by far the worst starting player on the chargers. Not really a bad thing though.

NE will take him, Caldwell was what a number 3 on your team? Possibly even #4 and he put up 700+ yards with Tommie!

Comment

Ritchie Incognito.

Comment

randy moss. doesnt try, simple as that. choose when he wants to run routes and drops balls. isnt any kind of a blocker.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information