No announcement yet.

Whos the worst player on your team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now for the Bills it has to be Jason Peters. I think he's seriously tanking the season to avoid being signed long term in Buffalo

Comment

Starter = Eric Green

no clue about overall

Comment

Starter- Keith Brooking

It was Adam Jennings before he became an inactive player.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

wasn't there already a thread about this?
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
            wasn't there already a thread about this?
            Same thread, just revived.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

wow this is an old thread. Right now the browns worst starter is probably......Andra Davis I guess. Willie McGinest makes a case but I like what he does as a 2 down linebacker. Braylon Edwards might be our best starter as of last season but this year he has been pretty horrible most of the time dropping passes.

Comment

It used to be Deangelo Hall but right now I think it's Cornell Green.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

let them battle it out. I actually thought that Colledge would have been a pro bowler in this scheme.

Comment

For the Titans I guess it's Justin Mcaerins.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

You know this thread is old when GRF made it.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

/\ hilarious pic.

This is a legitimately impossible question for the Chargers.

Is it Mike Goff, a guard who cannot move and simply falls down after the snap?

Could it be Cromartie, so focused on drifting back looking for his 15 picks that he has been burned more than Drayton Florence used to be?

How about Matt Wilhelm, playing ILB in a 3-4--the whole defense funnels tackles to him in the middle, where he promptly whiffs. Luckily, already benched.

A tie between Eric Weddle and Clinton Hart, a pair of invisible safeties?

What about Igor Olshansky, who even the local papers are calling out for saving himself for his next contract? I guess that's better than Luis Castillo, who played hard until he got a 40 million dollar contract then became as absent as Igor.

I hate this topic.

Comment

Charlie Peprah or Desmond Bishop

Comment

The worst starter for the Steelers is all the O-line.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              The worst starter for the Steelers is all the O-line.
                              This week will be an interesting matchup on Sunday because the worst starter for the Chargers is the pass rush.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                This week will be an interesting matchup on Sunday because the worst starter for the Chargers is the pass rush.
                                Yea thats what Ghetto said about the Redskins/Steelers game. That they had no passrush and Ben still got sacked 4 times I think.

I can not wait for the offense to get its **** together. If the O played a tenth as good as the D we would have more checks in the win column for sure. *shakes head*

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information