X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummm...paris lenon...travis fisher....jeff backus....man oh man

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      Yea thats what Ghetto said about the Redskins/Steelers game. That they had no passrush and Ben still got sacked 4 times I think.

I can not wait for the offense to get its **** together. If the O played a tenth as good as the D we would have more checks in the win column for sure. *shakes head*
      Yeah, but seriously the Chargers aspire to be the Redskins pass rush. This team is the flip side of the Steelers I think, because our O can really light up the scoreboard but our D consistently finds new ways to look completely pathetic.

Comment

Starter - Eric Green easily.

BoneKrusher

Comment

The worst starter for the Bucs is

Ronde Barber

Comment

Anthony Henry, Bradie James, Cory Proctor.

Comment

ugh...Bradie James isnt even close to the worst player on our team. Should not even be in the conversation that is just ridiculous. Same goes for Henry.

Brad Johnson is the worst player on the team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Anthony Henry, Bradie James, Cory Proctor.
                How can you not say Brad Johnson or Brooks?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  ugh...Bradie James isnt even close to the worst player on our team. Should not even be in the conversation that is just ridiculous. Same goes for Henry.

Brad Johnson is the worst player on the team.
                  I was referring to starters.

Anthony Henry gets abused by anyone that he lines up against. James gets lost in the shuffle around the ball, and is always the second guy tackling. Cory Proctor playing is just disgusting.

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  How can you not say Brad Johnson or Brooks?
                  I was referring to starters. Brad Johnson shouldn't start a game ever in his life again.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Right now for the Bills it has to be Jason Peters. I think he's seriously tanking the season to avoid being signed long term in Buffalo
                    Brad Hoover is playing pretty badly, his blocks don't have any pop like they used to and his highlights this year in the catching game include dropping a pass, that literally bounced off his hands, in the endzone on 4th down.

Tipping another pass that hit him in the hands to a defender against oakland yesterday.

He also failed to get a first down on 3rd and 2 when given the ball on a FB dive.

Comment

• Barry Sims and Mark Roman are neck and neck. Since
                      Sims is injured I think this goes to Roman now.
                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Eric Ghiaciuc our starting center or maybe John Thorton one of our starting DT's for the Bengals!

Comment

• Safety Eric Smith

Comment

• As EJ said it's Ryan Cook and no one else comes close. Cedric Griffin is probably second.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              As EJ said it's Ryan Cook and no one else comes close. Cedric Griffin is probably second.
                              Seriously? I thought he (Griffin) was doing pretty good for you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Seriously? I thought he (Griffin) was doing pretty good for you all.
                                He is **** in coverage. He gets picked on all day and I don't know why, seeing as the other corner is 5'9''.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information