Corey Dillion To Retire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
    I thought he got a bad wrap for wanting out of Cincy years ago, but this kinda changes my mind, I thought he wanted to win games, he might end up on a bad team as "the feature back". I don't get this guy's thinking.
    he wont be a featured back really..he gets a good run and goes to sideline..hes much slower than his past days and not as physical as he used to be. idk why he wants out so he can get more opportunties..only way he'll help you is endzone and if u have a real good run block where he might get some good plays

Comment

Very smart decision on Dillon's part. Not only is he lengthening his quality of life by calling it quits somewhat early in his career, but he would have been steadily phased out of NE becuase of Laurence Maroney.

PM me for sig requests
      Originally posted by Sean Connery
      Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobzilla View Post
        Very smart decision on Dillon's part. Not only is he lengthening his quality of life by calling it quits somewhat early in his career, but he would have been steadily phased out of NE becuase of Laurence Maroney.
        um did u read? he wants to play for another team that will give him more than 8-10 carries a game..he thinks he can still be a featured back for at least 2 more years

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information