Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap situation for all 32 teams...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200.../week14/4.html

Thought this would be interesting to post.

No surprise with the Redskins with the least amount at -20 million.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Nice Oakland will have some money to go after..Sean Locklear.Corey Williams .Bryant Johnson.and a Corner..
    Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

I'm going to laugh at the team who pays Johnson #2 WR money

good to know we are 30 mil under the cap, now the question is will Bidwill ever spend any of it?

Comment

LOL at the Redskins... they're so financially idiotic.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Interesting.

Arizona is only committed to 34 players
          Chicago has 52 players under contract

Comment

Young Legend, when you say to go after a corner, do you plan on signing someone instead of Asomugha, or resigning Asomugha and another corner?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

We're like this every year. Snyder is the best at sneaking under the cap.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see what the Patriots do in terms of their cap to sign Randy Moss longterm and their top 5 draft pick (should they not trade it away)

Comment

I like the position that we're in. We might be able to make a run at someone like Haynesworth, and Landon Johnson. Then in the draft, we can get a big WR, a TE, a pass-rushing DE, and a corner

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Well considering Tennessee is due to hav $40 Million in cap space next year. I think it's pretty much safe to say Albert Haynesworth won't be going anywhere next year.

Comment

There's always a chance he could come to Buffalo :)

Comment

Atlanta will fly up this list after the season.

Comment

The Raiders are actually in a good cap situation after years of horrible cap management. I can't see anyway Nnamdi Asomugha isn't back, especially since he wants to. Al Davis = opposite Billy Beane. Jerry Porter won't be coming back though.
                          Last edited by Windy; 12-10-2007, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Saints are in a great position to go after someone like Marcus Trufant, Sean Locklear, Randy Starks, and Josh Brown or all of them. Although that'd be three Seahawks on the Saints, I'd still be down.

If that happened I'd french kiss Mickey Loomis.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Carolina is screwed, only 35 signed and only 6 mil free, and isn't peppers due for an extension.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information