Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O. vs. Keyshawn

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3152144

I don't know if you guys / girls have been watching NFL Live or Sportcenter and the others, but have you been listening to the arguing and comments they are firing at each other? It's good stuff! Anyways who's side are you on?

Team Keyshawn or Team T.O. ???

Should T.O. shut up or should Keyshawn zip it?
    Team T.O.
    37.50%
    Team Keyshawn
    62.50%

Keyshawn, and its not even close. What Keyshawn said was classy and decent. TO being the moron that he is, somehow found a way to take it personally or as an attack when it clearly wasn't. I hate TO more than I hate anyone in the league, what a hack, and a legitimate idiot.

Comment

Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit,
      if i understood it right, Keyshawn only said give Bill credit. seriously why not?
      and then T.O come: yea he has a ring but suxx bad.
      so? thats 1 more than u got moron

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
        Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
        But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

well he is good considering he is a biscuit

Comment

^^HAHAH..genius (to 7-11)

Comment

Where did all of this come from, why am I just hearing about this now.

Comment

Yes Bill gets credit too, but TO has just been giving props to Wade and Garrett, and he has a point...They have utilized him better then last year, and we probably wouldnt of had the same record...Of course Bill gets plenty of the credit for building this team from where it was at, but he didnt want to coach anymore, I dont hear anyone crying that Bill Cowher made the steelers and Tomlin doesnt deserve to get the respect give Bill some...

They have just been trying to find any little thing they can to nitpick with TO about, saying he will blow up at any point etc etc...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                  Keyshawn, and its not even close. What Keyshawn said was classy and decent. TO being the moron that he is, somehow found a way to take it personally or as an attack when it clearly wasn't. I hate TO more than I hate anyone in the league, what a hack, and a legitimate idiot.
                  EXACTLY..I was warming up to Owens a bit until I hear this. Bringing up Keyshawn and retirement?! How immature...Keyshawn's comeback was picture perfect

Comment

question.. does T.O. have a ring? nope

Comment

key's mad he was cut for t.o.

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

does he want credit for leading the eagles to the superbowl too?

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8050c741

he seems like he thinks everyone is talking about him lol
                          Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 12-12-2007, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                            key's mad he was cut for t.o.
                            do you even know what keyshawn said? he didn't even say anything about TO. he said bill parcells deserves some credit for where the cowboys are today.

EDIT: at least that's what i heard on the dan patrick show.

Comment

TO is a complete and total idiot. This is known by everyone. He needs to keep his mouth shut and just keep playing. Everytime he talks he just looks like a dumbass

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                              You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information