Thomas Jones Wants Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghettosermon
    Please let it be the Ravens, TJ is the man my favorite back in teh league, UVA represent!!!
    The Ravens would make a whole lot of sense. Becuase their pick is in the late rounds I'd probably say Jones + Bears 4th for Ravens 3rd. Something like that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

As long as the Bears keep Lovie everything is fine. Rivera was very replaceable, and Jones already has his replacement on the pine. No big deal.

And with a solid draft, the team is gonna get even better, in a division thats weak....I don't see the Bears having trouble at all next season. Unless Grossman stinks the joint, but he's on a short leash and Lovie won't hesitate to put in Griese. So I fully expect Chicago to be back next year barring injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by Ghettosermon
        Please let it be the Ravens, TJ is the man my favorite back in teh league, UVA represent!!!
        The Ravens would make a whole lot of sense. Becuase their pick is in the late rounds I'd probably say Jones + Bears 4th for Ravens 3rd. Something like that.
        I'd love to see Thomas in black and purple next year, that dude runs hard and he can definitely ball. But I aint gettin my hopes up since we wanna restructure Jamal and Jamal wants to restructure.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

I don't see the Ravens. I think if they add a RB this offseason from outside, it's going to be a youngster.

As for the Bears, Thomas asking out isn't surprising. He hasn't really been given much respect from the leadership, but he's done his job. That said, Jerry isn't going to undersell him. 3rd round value is probably what will be asked for. Personally, I'd prefer getting a 4th this year and another pick next year, depending on production.

Comment

from denver, assuming we can deal t.bell, i would happily give up our late third for him (assuming that lynch and peterson are out of trade-up range). even if he is 29, he's only had over 300 carries once in his career. i don't see the sudden massive breakdown at 30 that a lot of other runners go through.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu
              I don't see the Ravens. I think if they add a RB this offseason from outside, it's going to be a youngster.

As for the Bears, Thomas asking out isn't surprising. He hasn't really been given much respect from the leadership, but he's done his job. That said, Jerry isn't going to undersell him. 3rd round value is probably what will be asked for. Personally, I'd prefer getting a 4th this year and another pick next year, depending on production.
              I don't know about that they have a youngster in Musa Smith who will probably stay and the Ravens are a team because of age only have 1-2 years left to make a superbowl run before they have to rebuild so they need a real running game next year to have any chance at the Superbowl.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I will say this. If it's Denver, I'd rather take your 4th and ask for a 2008 pick based on production from Thomas. The consistency of the system would make me prefer that. I think Thomas could really excel in Denver ... but I do expect that they'll add a young back at some point this year as I think they really would like to get a young guy in there to develop with Cutler and Co.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the Bears will use all 7 of their draft picks on Defense and they'll be right back in the chase.

I've never thought highly of Thomas Jones. If he ain't good enough for my Fantasy team, he's definately not good enough to be starting for a team hoping to win the SB.

Comment

Wouldn't be suprised to see him being traded to Baltimore. He's the kind of runningback that they like (physical, downhill)
                    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I would say they would get no more then a 4th maybe a 3rd if a bidding war starts.

Comment

id take him if jordan is out

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
                          Wouldn't be suprised to see him being traded to Baltimore. He's the kind of runningback that they like (physical, downhill)
                          Thomas is a capable downhill runner, but he's not a great downhill runner. He's more of a cut runner that has good size and can pound it fairly effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Sveen
                            I'm thinking the Jets, Giants or Ravens.
                            Will save any of those teams a draft pick in R1-R3

Comment

Can't blame him. I'd want out of Chicago too.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
                                Who wouldn't? That franchise is on the verge of a major downfall.
                                The Bears? Explain. Please.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information