Thomas Jones Wants Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Jones Wants Out

According To The Chicago Tribune Thomas Jones Demanded A Trade.
    More Carries 4 Cedric Benson. :shock:

Link: http://chicagosports.chicagotribune....ears-headlines

Discuss.

It's been an interesting offseason so far, to say the least.

Comment

I'm thinking the Jets, Giants or Ravens.

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Maybe even Detroit, KJ is done for another year with that foot injury.

Comment

Who wouldn't? That franchise is on the verge of a major downfall.
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

hopefully Lovie is next.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
              Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                Huh?
                Rivera, Lovie, and Thomas gone= down down down into a burning ring of fire. 8)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

This comment is even more amusing coming from a Giants fan. He wants to be a starter, it has nothing at all to do with the state of the Bears.

"Demanding" is a strong term. He said the exact same thing last year, made a media stink about it, held out of offseason workouts, and then showed up to training camp and ran for over 1,000 yards. I can understand him wanting to have his own show and not having to look over his shoulder. I think if the FO can accomodate him they will, but not at the sake of losing him for no value. It's certainly something to watch this offseason.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                    Huh?

And with Minnesota having no QB and Detroit obviously being Detroit, Green Bay fans are licking their lips...

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                      Huh?
                      You wish.

Rivera leaving likely has little impact. Lovie and Babich have had just as much input with the defense as he did and anyone that knows anything about the Bears knows that. They fired Ron, he didn't choose to leave.

And Lovie is still our coach, if we don't a deal worked out by September I think it could be considered a bigger deal. Right now it's just the media needing something to talk about and his agent using the media to try to put more pressure on the Bears.

Comment

i wonder what the bears asking price would be if they were going to trade him.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                          Last year Angelo was reportedly asking for a 1st, but I think that was more posturing than anything else.

I'd probably say a 3rd or 4th rounder. Kevin Barlow was had for a 4th rounder after all, and he sucks. I think if they can't get that he'll be back with the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            Last year Angelo was reportedly asking for a 1st, but I think that was more posturing than anything else.

I'd probably say a 3rd or 4th rounder. Kevin Barlow was had for a 4th rounder after all, and he sucks. I think if they can't get that he'll be back with the Bears.
                            He's going to be 29, so his age is going to hurt his value. A 3rd or 4th rounder sounds about right.

Comment

Please let it be the Ravens, TJ is the man my favorite back in teh league, UVA represent!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information