No announcement yet.

Giants interested in RB McGahee?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see him on a team that is worth a dam to see what he could do.

Comment

Originally posted by nyjets5125
      i don't have a link but the jets have reported interest in him
      Same division. I doubt Buffalo would want to send McGahee to the Jets and then have to face him twice a year.

Comment

Originally posted by tom
        Originally posted by The Legend
        Originally posted by RaiderNation
        he would be a grea fit to go along eli and shockey
        he would be my number 2 and Jacobs would still be my starter
        What are you on?!

He's a top 10 running back in the league. Maybe not one of the best, but certainly better than Brandon Jacobs. He's proven nothing other than he can pound the ball near the goaline.
        That's why it will be interesting 1-2 punch. I'd give Jacobs more carries, but use Willis alot as well. I think that would be a pretty sick or potentially pretty sick duo.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
          I would like to see him on a team that is worth a dam to see what he could do.
          I hate you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown
            Get him out of the AFC East please.
            While I love him destroying the Jets, it's not worth it to have only two good games a year.

Comment

If this move happens, I think it's much later in the process. Simply put, I can't see them not having a RB lined up, or not knowing the draft grades for Peterson and Lynch before they pull the trigger. That is, they have to have a plan in place to move Willis. If they sign a FA RB (but there isn't much ... and Rhodes DUI makes him an unlikely option for Ralph, IMO) or make a move up ... there's no guarantee Lynch or Peterson will be there for them.

Btw, I think Willis will likely cost a 2nd.

Comment

It is well documented that I am not a McGahee fan. However, I agree that the Bills will not pull the trigger unless another RB is in place. But once that is taken care of, I would be happy if willis is out of buffalo.
                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by toonsterwu
                  If this move happens, I think it's much later in the process. Simply put, I can't see them not having a RB lined up, or not knowing the draft grades for Peterson and Lynch before they pull the trigger. That is, they have to have a plan in place to move Willis. If they sign a FA RB (but there isn't much ... and Rhodes DUI makes him an unlikely option for Ralph, IMO) or make a move up ... there's no guarantee Lynch or Peterson will be there for them.

Reese has said he will not part with Day 1 draft picks, its gotta be day 2 and/or players

Comment

Originally posted by Damix

Reese has said he will not part with Day 1 draft picks, its gotta be day 2 and/or players
                    4th or 5th and Webster wouldnt be bad.

Comment

I don't see them taking anything day 2. I'll be surprised if they pull a deal without getting a day 1 pick in return, and McGahee is deserving of a day 1 pick.

Comment

I don't see them taking anything day 2. I'll be surprised if they pull a deal without getting a day 1 pick in return, and McGahee is deserving of a day 1 pick.
                        If Corey Dillon was worth a 2nd rounder as a 7th year player, McGahee is worth that easily as a 4th year (3 years starting)

Comment

For sure. No way we'll take Day 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                            For sure. No way we'll take Day 2.
                            Corey Webster and a 4th?
                            Originally posted by Paul
                            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I don't Webster fitting into the cover 2

Comment

Originally posted by Damix
                                I don't Webster fitting into the cover 2
                                I think he could. He is very physical, buuut he did struggle in zone at times but I think it had more to do with a complez scheme and poor support around him.
                                Originally posted by Paul
                                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information